BY FIBER ONE

Delicious peanut-butter flavor and nine (that's right, nine!) grams of fiber in every indulgent bar.

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Rice Flour, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, High Maltose Corn Syrup, Milk Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Liquor, Soy Lecithin, Milkfat, Salt, Natural Flavor), Palm Kernel Oil, Puffed Wheat, Honey, Glycerin, Canola Oil, Roasted Peanuts, Cocoa, Maltodextrin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Natural Flavor, Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Barley Malt Extract, Cellulose Gum, Fructose, Color (Yellows 5 & 6 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake and other color added), Whey, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.

Contains Peanut : Soy, Milk; May Contain Almond, SUnflower and Wheat Ingredients.

• Do they sell these in bulk? such as costco or bjs?2 Answers
Brenda G.
These were lifesavers when I was in college. I would always pack them in my bag and eat them between weight lifting classes. I recommend them because they will give you the boost of energy that you need during the day. The flavor is sweet and every bite is soft and delicious. You would never guess these were healthy fiber bars because they taste so yummy! Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Peanut Butter
Mallory G.
Philadelphia
I purchase granola bars during every grocery trip and these are always the easiest to find and the best value. I love all of the Fiber One Chewy Bar flavors, however this is my favorite. I LOVE peanut butter and this is just the right amount to fill that craving. Perfect size for a granola bar too - I don't feel like I need 2 to feel full. A staple in my daily breakfast.
Hanie A.
Irvine
I grabbed one of these every school day in the mornings. They're quick to eat, and they keep me full for a long time. I don't thin they're the healthiest option out there though. I bought mine in big boxes from Costco. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have enough time to eat an actual breakfast.
Kathleen H.
My favorite flavor of Fiber One bars! They're soft, but have enough texture and heaviness to make a great breakfast. They have some sweetness, but it is not overwhelmingly sweet like other chocolate or caramel flavored bars. They can get a little melty if left in a hot area or in your bag all day.
Julianne S.
Bel Air, MD
I love getting an extra dose of fiber and especially being able to eat one of the delicious flavors Fiber One offers. My personal favorite being the PB and Oats. It's a simple and easy snack like most granola bars are, but it gets your system rolling and ready for the day!
Linda G.
Noblesville, IN
I feel like I'm eating a healthy breakfast when I have one of these bars. These bars are easily found in all my local supermarkets and I usually can find a coupon to purchase them. The oats and peanutbutter combination is just the right amount of each ingredient to satisfy my palate.
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Received these as a snack gift from a friend and I can say that I absolutely loved them! Great flavor and awesome texture! I wasn't sure how I would feel about them being a healthy snack, but I would definitely try them again!
Chelsea J.
Definitely are tasty and delicious. Great price. I love the chocolate chip flavor and the oats and peanut butter. I've bought these a lot and love how much fiber is in them. They are a little higher in sugar content tho.
Vicky P.
El Paso
This granola bar is sweet with touch of peanut butter. It has a lot of fiber and protein, so it's healthy. I recommend for people that work out or that are in a hurry and need to get nutrients quick.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
Was amazed at how good these were. I use them in my daily diet plan. I'm not a fan of peanut butter at all but these were pretty delicious. May try a different flavor soon to test them out.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do they sell these in bulk? such as costco or bjs?

Walmart