BY FIBER ONE

Rich chocolate chips and hearty oats help satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your healthy lifestyle

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Barley Flakes, Sugar, Canola and Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Sugarcane Fiber, Dutch Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Salt, Water, Fructose, Malt Extract, Natural Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Baking Soda, Whole Milk Solids, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) added to retain freshness.

Contains : Soy, Milk, Wheat; May Contain Peanut, Almond, Sunflower and Ingredients.

Natalie H.
richmond
This is a great on the go snack! The chocolate drizzle and chunks of chocolate and oats practically melt in your mouth. If you have a sweet-tooth but want to snack guilt free this is for you! It is packed full of fiber and most Americans do not get their daily dose of fiber. You can get this bar at almost any store that sells granola bars. It is affordable! The thing that I like the best about these bars is that they do not contain nuts. I love granola bars but often times they contain nuts and this is one of the few bars that is tasty, popular, and nut free. Highly recommend!
Mary s.
nashville
I love fiber one bars ever since they sold it in my high school. It definitely makes you go to the bathroom often if you tend to eat multiple in one sitting. It tastes great and the value seems really good. And the most important part ITS HEALTHY...... believe it or not this product helps your digest system, decrease your Cholesterol, it helps you to lose weight and lastly Fiber One bars contain 10 percent of your daily value of calcium. Try it out and you see how your life style will change. Being students it’s kinda hard to prepare lunch every single day so, I usually go to Sam’s get family size of Fiber one for the whole month lol. I usually take one every day. So yeah go get yours!!!!!! Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Chocolate
Andrea F.
Ottawa
These fiber one chewy bars are absolutely delicious. They are packed full of flavor and fiber which is great for any person on the run. As a mom I find myself missing meals a lot and this is a great replacement. I love that it is low in calories but high in fiber. I also love that you can find them anywhere and that they are a great price point. Seriously love these bars. Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Chocolate
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
These are very chocolately for granola bars! They aren’t too high in calories which is also nice. I will either have them as breakfast or a snack throughout the day. I always have a tough time getting in fiber and I know this isn’t the besssst way to do that but it works for me! I’d definitely recommend these because they are very tasty and have fiber in them, which is kinda hard to find!
Kirstin L.
Purchased at: Target
I always keep one or two of these in my backpack in case hunger strikes in between classes, while I’m studying, or when I’m walking home in the late afternoon. These bars travel easily, are small but filling, and taste great! I would highly recommend these to anyone who gets hungry sometimes in between meals!! I personally do not need help with fiber intake, but I do love the flavor of these bars.
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
When I say this is the best bar ever to have not even just to get fiber. I put these great bars in my kids lunches and even eat them as a snack they taste amazing. You have to go out and try these out of all of fiberone bars these are absolutely the best. Once you try them they become addicting they are that good.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Fiber one bars have some amazing flavors to choose from. However, chocolate chip is the best. It has the perfect balance of being crunchy and chewy. If it's your first time trying a fiber one bar, I will warn you that it is a 'fiber' bar so you will most likely have to make a trip to the restroom.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a good brand & has a nice flavor. I love & use oats everyday. Chocolate is wonderful & I crave daily. So I tried these Chewy bars. For myself I prefer crunchy granola bars. But this was a nice change.
marolyn c.
These granola bars are so delicious !! They are nice and chewy, with some chocolate chips and a chocolate drizzle ! I love that it has fiber in it ! It has very good packaging ! I would definitely recommend to others !
Keyla B.
Brighton, MA
Love fiber one bars however I typically look for a sale with this item I just think they’re overpriced but if you can find a place that sells them as singles they’re typically less the $1. Which is strange because an entire box is like $6. Also, always do the trick 😉
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Are these bars dry? Do they have a bland taste?
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Does it help curb hunger?
Blanca M.
Do these taste good ?
Henia B.
beb suika
Do these taste good ?
matthew c.
Does this supply you guys with the fiber you require?