BY FIBER ONE #10 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Rich chocolate chips and hearty oats help satisfy your cravings without sacrificing your healthy lifestyle

Ingredients :

Chicory Root Extract, Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla), Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Barley Flakes, Sugar, Canola and Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Sugarcane Fiber, Dutch Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Salt, Water, Fructose, Malt Extract, Natural Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Baking Soda, Whole Milk Solids, Oil of Rosemary, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) added to retain freshness.

Contains : Soy, Milk, Wheat; May Contain Peanut, Almond, Sunflower and Ingredients.

Natalie H.
richmond
This is a great on the go snack! The chocolate drizzle and chunks of chocolate and oats practically melt in your mouth. If you have a sweet-tooth but want to snack guilt free this is for you! It is packed full of fiber and most Americans do not get their daily dose of fiber. You can get this bar at almost any store that sells granola bars. It is affordable! The thing that I like the best about these bars is that they do not contain nuts. I love granola bars but often times they contain nuts and this is one of the few bars that is tasty, popular, and nut free. Highly recommend!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I love these Fiber one chewy bars with oats and chocolate. If you have a sweet tooth, chocolate craving, and need fiber in your diet then these are the perfect go to snacks. They are packed full of flavor and fiber which is great. I know that with having daily commitments, it is easy to snack on unhealthy options. The great thing about this is that you can find them anywhere and by the box. They are easy to put in your purse and carry with you as they don't take much space. They fill you up, add a great amount of fiber (which we all need) and taste delicious.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
These fiber one chewy bars are absolutely delicious. They are packed full of flavor and fiber which is great for any person on the run. As a mom I find myself missing meals a lot and this is a great replacement. I love that it is low in calories but high in fiber. I also love that you can find them anywhere and that they are a great price point. Seriously love these bars. Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats and Chocolate
Kendra G.
Ridgefield
These are very chocolately for granola bars! They aren’t too high in calories which is also nice. I will either have them as breakfast or a snack throughout the day. I always have a tough time getting in fiber and I know this isn’t the besssst way to do that but it works for me! I’d definitely recommend these because they are very tasty and have fiber in them, which is kinda hard to find!
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
When I say this is the best bar ever to have not even just to get fiber. I put these great bars in my kids lunches and even eat them as a snack they taste amazing. You have to go out and try these out of all of fiberone bars these are absolutely the best. Once you try them they become addicting they are that good.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Fiber one bars have some amazing flavors to choose from. However, chocolate chip is the best. It has the perfect balance of being crunchy and chewy. If it's your first time trying a fiber one bar, I will warn you that it is a 'fiber' bar so you will most likely have to make a trip to the restroom.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
This is a good brand & has a nice flavor. I love & use oats everyday. Chocolate is wonderful & I crave daily. So I tried these Chewy bars. For myself I prefer crunchy granola bars. But this was a nice change.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We like these particular granola bars because they are healthier and help keep you full for longer. They don’t contain a boat load of sugar like some granola bars deal. These are great for being on the go and a quick pick me up when your stomach is growling
Mell F.
These granola bars taste so good. They are on the in between scale for me in terms of price. They have coupons regularly though, which is nice. They do the job of tiding me over in between meals nicely. Easy to grab and eat on the go, pretty much anywhere
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I love the oats and chocolate fiber one bar. I think they are delicious, as well as filling. I eat them for a fast breakfast or as a snack. It’s packed with fiber, though not the healthiest due to added sugars, still one of my favorite bars to purchase.
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Are these bars dry? Do they have a bland taste?
Jasmine G.
Dallas , TX
Does it help curb hunger?
Blanca M.
Do these taste good ?
matthew c.
Does this supply you guys with the fiber you require?
Henia B.