Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsFiber One
Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 52 oz

Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz

Fiber One chewy bars have over 30% of your daily fiber...Oh and did we mention that it also has delicious chocolate chips? Yeah...we didn't think you'd mind if we added those.

[user:naomibe875] do you eat this? Some days I feel like I live one them when I’m running my kids everywhere.
Where can I buy these
Is it ok to eat some bars as a snack between meals? Do they have a lot of calories or carbs ? Is they a way to make them at home?
Start your review of Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
marolyn C.
These granola bars are so delicious !! They are nice and chewy, with some chocolate chips and a chocolate drizzle ! I love that it has fiber in it ! It has very good packaging ! I would definitely recommend to others !
James H.
Joshua Tree, CA
These things are delicious and will fill your stomach and actually hold you over for more than 3 minutes while also not having an excessive amount of sugar and fiber to help aid in your bodies digestion of the sugar that is there. Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz
Zayna S.
Ixonia, WI
Awesome bars! Always buy at the store every week! I bring these to school as my snack as i get hungry throughout the day!
Rana A.
Centennial, CO
Very good granola bars, they taste good and also are healthy. Good on the go to just grab and eat later as a snack. I buy these regularly and they’re delicious!
Frieda A.
Rohnert Park
Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz uploaded by Frieda A.
These are a great deal when on sale at Costco. My kids lovethem, I put them in their lunches and they say they don’t taste weird like other brands. Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz
Megan R.
Waynesburg, PA
Love these bars but I don't love this flavor compared to other flavors I've had in the past. These are great for breakfast & on the go snacks.
Nicte V.
Moncure, NC
Fiber One Chewy Bar, Oats and Chocolate, 15 Fiber Bars Mega Pack, 5.2 oz uploaded by Nicte V.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a snack that my older children love when they do not have time to eat breakfast and have to go or go to their classes I buy it a lot for them who enjoy it every day
Amanda B.
Cincinnati , Ohio
These are my secret weapon for myself AND my kids! These bars are SO good. They rival most candy bars as far as curing a chocolate fix and the bonus is the extra fiber that it gives my kids- Bc we all know kids can get a little backed up!
Vanessa J.
Clintwood , VA
These are so good my girls and I both love them!! I feel like we’re eating something healthier than candy bars yet it satisfies our sweet cravings!
Bobby C.
Jackson, MO
These are a perfect morning breakfast to grab and eat in the car. I also keep a box stashed in my desk drawer at work for Morning or afternoon snacks. Always tasty with just enough of a chocolate taste to satisfy a craving.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,249 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Noemi B. do you eat this? Some days I feel like I live one them when I’m running my kids everywhere.
Noemi B. il y a 2 ans
Jennifer I. I love these! ;)