5 colors available

BY FIBER ONE #20 in Snack Cakes

Irresistible layers of graham cracker-y goodness, rich and creamy cheesecake, and sweet caramel with a hint of salt.

• Is this as great as the strawberry?? They have a great flavor don't...1 Answers
  • How many grams of sugars does one serving contain?1 Answers
  • Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?2 Answers
lexi b.
lexi b.
Flavorwise, spot on too! Tasted like cheesecake, and the added layer of salted caramel was PERFECT. The salted caramel was actually salty (THANK YOU FIBER ONE), and blended perfect with the “cheesecake.” Salty, sweet, creamy. I would’ve loved more caramel, but when I jammed this whole thing into my mouth, the balance was perfect.

Was it a perfect cheesecake? No – clearly there was no actual mouthfeel of the cream cheese layer. But it was damn close, and the flavor was good. That ribbon of frosting? Who knows. But I liked these a lot. Would buy again, for sure. These are dangerous. I might eat five, get my 100% daily fiber, and be done with it.
Sara M.
Sara M.
I didn't like these bars as much as the other ones. This flavor is similar to the other's, but I feel like the topping is too sweet for the actual pastry part of the bar. They also have more calories per bar than the others.

They are kind of pricey for the amount you get, but where I shop they are always on sale, so it is usually a pretty good deal. I only paid $1.88 for these!

If you like cake flavored bars, then I would recommend you try these. Other than the topping that I didn't like, the pastry was nice and chewy, and not crumbly at all.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Foodie Expert
I love cheesecake so I always try cheesecake flavored snacks. I had been eating fiber one bars for a while and when I saw these I had to try them. They taste good, are filling, and have a lot of fiber in them! They are also a pretty good price. I would recommend them for anyone trying to eat more fiber. They taste like dessert! They do have more calories than the 90 calorie fiber one bars, but they are also more filling and tastier, so it is worth it!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
Foodie Expert
These Fiber One bars are very tasty! I like several of the other bars and I was excited to see the cheesecake bars when I went shopping! I got these because they just looked so good. I was not disappointed! They taste wonderful! My kids like them too. These bars are very similar to the taste of real cheese cake and I love that they have more benefits to them than cheesecake! I will definitely be buying these again and some of the other varieties too!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
If there is one dessert that I can say is one of my favorites, then cheesecake would be it! I noticed these at the store and wanted to give them a try. They were a little expensive for only a few in a box but I thought I would try them. They are very tasty; the salted caramel is what makes them even better! If they weren't so expensive, I would buy them every once in a while but I know if I am not careful, I could eat the entire box.
Priyanka K.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
These taste pretty good but I have a qualm about the main ingredient - chicory root extract? What? They taste a bit like dried out chewy granola bars and the chocolate chips help you forget that you're eating something (supposedly) healthy, but - why chicory root extract? Is that a safe and good source of fiber? I can't help but feel as though they cheated a bit to get that 35% of your daily fiber into a bar this size
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
Foodie Expert
I stalk these, they are so good. I am not a chocolate or fruit flavor person, so this is the perfect flavor. They are sweet without being cloying and have a lovely moist texture. The size is just enough for me, enough that I feel like I'm getting something indulgent but not so much that I feel like I'm cheating. I also like that the added sugar isn't out of control so that I don't crash after eating one.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Like most people today, I do not have a balanced diet. I like to satisfy my sweet tooth probably more often than I should. These fiber one bars let me do just that, as well as get some beneficial fiber in my diet. They aren't overly sweet or rich like some cheesecakes can be. And they taste fantastic. You would never know you are eating something that is (somewhat) healthy for you. I highly recommend!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Augusta, GA
I basically bought these because cheesecake and caramel are two of my favorite things, and splurging with 150 calories is much better than the splurging I would be doing with an actual slice of cheesecake! The taste of these is spot on, but the texture is lacking. I was expecting more of a creamy cheesecake texture, and these have more of a chewy, crumbly cookie texture.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I typically purchase the Strawberry Cheesecake bars, however, my grocery store was out so I tried the salted caramel and wasn't too thrilled. I thought the taste of the salted caramel was barely there, yet the bar itself is a perfect snack/dessert since they are only 100 calories. In the future I will not plan on purchasing this flavor again for lack of taste.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Foodie Expert
Recommends this product or considers that there is a better one?
Christine K.
Christine K.
Helenwood, TN
Is this as great as the strawberry?? They have a great flavor don't want to be disappointed
Pascale C.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
How many grams of sugars does one serving contain?