BY FIBER ONE

Original With Whole Grain First Ingredient. Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 60 Calories. 0g Saturated Fat - 0% Daily Value. 105mg Sodium. 0g Sugars. 14 Grams of Fiber - 57% Daily Value. Calcium - 10% Daily Value. This Cereal Contains 13g Whole Grain Per Serving At Least 48 Grams Recommended Daily A whole grain food is made by using all tree parts of the grain.  All ©General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other singl.

• Just wondering how crunchy they are and if they get soggy fast?1 Answers
  • Do you follow the 1/2 cup serving suggestion?3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite Fiber one cereal?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I like this one, a little bit of a starchy taste to me but I'm weird. I also make these little type bites with it i use this dark melted chocolate and almonds. I get most of my recipes that use it from hungry girl! Very reasonable on the price. you will feel full on this for sure! great breakfast or snack option or in a parfait!
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Foodie Expert
Overall this is a pretty good cereal. I prefer to use it in baking, to make bran muffins as opposed to eating it like a normal bowl of cereal. I do like bran cereals, however I feel that this one is super in making bran muffins.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This may appear to be bird food, but I LOVE it!! Such a great way to get your daily dose of fiber and I love the crunch and taste to this cereal. Try it before you judge because this cereal is great.
Connie C.
Connie C.
OK. It's not the best tasting cereal but it sure gets the job done! It really keeps me regular and full throughout the day.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Canton
Helps keep me regular while tasting great! Good low calorie breakfast. Tasty way to get your daily fiber. Con-a little dry, best with coconut milk!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Upland
I love this bran cereal. Cuz it's low caloried in comparison to others and it tastes nice.
Marion F.
Marion F.
I am the kind of person that admires a good breakfast cereal, but for me I need to have old school tooth killers like Cap'n Crunch, Froot Loops, or any of your various Pebbles Flintstone cereals, which have been around since the stone age or so and they never get old.

So I'm not usually one to reach for "healthy" cereals because to me they just don't taste like cereal. But we all have to grow up sooner or later and put aside our childish ways, and eat a breakfast cereal that helps set us free on a regular basis. Well Fiber One is that kind of a cereal.

It's not flashy, it's got no marshmallows or chocolate chips or anything wonderful like that. What it does have is small, brown twig-like bits that you could almost see being store-bought food for a pet rabbit or possibly an iguana or those Koi pond fish.

But they taste OK, especially if you add some fruit, a banana, some Equal, maybe use chocolate milk instead of regular, you know something tasty to take the edge off. Definitely don't want to use skim milk or any of those soy milks or almond milks or that sort of stuff. They aren't even really milk anyway because by definition milk comes from a mammal.

But really, it doesn't matter how you eat Fiber One, because if you eat it regularly it will have a profoundly soothing, cleansing, even freeing affect on your body and a calming, almost Zen-like affect on your mind, and in as little as a week you do feel much better from having eaten it.

Good stuff, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

Sabrina H.
Sabrina H.
Deposit, NY
Oh my goodness, this cereal is the best cereal I have ever had. And its soo low in calories, carbs, fat, sodium, and sugar. It is filling, and really sweet for having no sugar. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, & dinner. Try it!
Jodi P.
Jodi P.
Beaumont, CA
Foodie Expert
I take one sleeve of this, a cup of melted peanut butter and one melted Hershey bar and combine. Thens coop onto wax paper and place in fridge. Great snack for anyone who suffers from IBS and or is doing weight watchers.
Kacey S.
Kacey S.
Holland, OH
Hight fiber, low calorie, crunchy goodness. I can eat this stuff by the handful!
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Do you follow the 1/2 cup serving suggestion?
maria r.
maria r.
Parma, MI
Whats your favorite Fiber one cereal?
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
Foodie Expert
Just wondering how crunchy they are and if they get soggy fast?