Fiber One Cereal Nutty Cluster & Almonds

General Mills Fiber One® Nutty Clusters & Almonds Cereal.
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving:
190 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
210mg sodium, 9% DV.
12g sugars.
10g fiber, 40% DV.
Calcium 10% DV.
33% more clusters.
Helps keep you full throughout the morning!
40% daily value of fiber.
Lightly sweetened flakes with sliced almonds and almond clusters.
4g of total fat per serving.
10 grams of fiber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber One Cereal Nutty Cluster & Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Tristan B.
Eustis, FL
I eat nearly all fiber one foods, they're all good. I enjoy this cereal, it has a perfect amount of ingrediants and it curbs my hunger till lunch time like its supposed to. I enjoyed the taste.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I love General Mills Fiber One Brand. I think the people that may not like this aren't ones that are typically looking at the ingredients of their food. I don't eat cereals often because they are pretty much all sugar. I love fiber one with almond milk.
erin B.
This is a good cereal. The added fiber is good for some diets. I eat this often as i like it better than powder.
Sarah B.
ORLANDO, FL
Fiber One Nutty Cluster and Almond cereal is the best! I would eat this every morning to start my day. The price is good, and you get great value out of it. I am a repeat consumer to this product and will use again. You could add fresh fruit to your bowl for added texture and nutrition!
Brittany B.
Suwanee, GA
These Fiber One bars are very filling and a great snack! They are usually always and sale and have a coupon which is very nice. Almost every grocery store has them in stock!!
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Ehhh! Not very flavorful! Great for on the go but not a hearty and filling breakfast.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, TX
Can not eat Fibre One products. They blow up my stomach unbelievably like no other product I have ever eaten.
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I eat it ones in a while I don't really like it that much but my mom loves it she eats it all the time ..they are good
Laura L.
Fresno, CA
Excellent source of fiber. A good tasting bar full of flavor. Does not taste like a healthy product at all. I found these at my grocery store. perfect blend of nuts and good oats in every bite. I found this product priced well for the quality and deliciousness.
lauren S.
Independence, KY
So its definatly a healthy snack and does actually work when I'm having stomach issues but I don't exactly like the taste. Better than comparing brands but still not great.

Looking for your answer?