BY FIBER ONE

Delicious Honey Clusters, Brown Sugar, And Toasted Oats. And The Best Part? It Has 10g Of Fiber! Which Means One Serving Can Help Keep You Full Throughout The Morning And Help Keep You Regular. All The Flavors You Love With The Benefits Of Fiber!

Buy on target.com
Mary K.
Winter Garden
I typically turn to Fiber One for an easy source of Fiber. The Honey Clusters cereal is probably my favorite go-to cereal both as a quick breakfast and as something to throw in a baggie for a snack. It has the perfect amount of sweetness without going overboard. And bonus...it does not get soggy quickly. I HATE when cereal quickly turns to mush before you're even finished eating it. This doesn't do that, and that makes me a happy person. Love this one. I really hope it doesn't go down the discontinued path like many of their other cereals.
Angela P.
Mount pearl, NL
This cereal is delicious. I'm big on fiber intake but I can never find such things that aren't a task to force down. This cereal is beyond good and helps my tummy and overall filling as a breakfast food
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
I love this cereal. It have a great amount of fiber and it actually tastes amazing. I'm a health nut so this cereal definitely satisfies my desire for a great tasting and healthy cereal.