BY FIBER ONE

Delicious Honey Clusters, Brown Sugar, And Toasted Oats. And The Best Part? It Has 10g Of Fiber! Which Means One Serving Can Help Keep You Full Throughout The Morning And Help Keep You Regular. All The Flavors You Love With The Benefits Of Fiber!

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
Pretty good cereal. Also it leaves me full for a long time.it is a little bland tasting though. Wish there was a little more flavor
shawna b.
Rossville, GA
Definitely a great and tastwy way to get some more fiber In your diet for a better feeling you cause that's how it makes me feel.
Julia O.
I love this cereal. Its a healthy breakfast to start your day off with and it taste great too! I just dont like the after taste.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
This is my favorite cereal! I love the high fiber content and it tastes really good. I usually buy mine at Walmart or Freddy's.
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
This is an amazing cereal that actually is super healthy tooo. Has 10 grams of fiber to help your body and makes you feel good
Char R.
Grayson
This cereal is delicious, maintains it's crunch well, and makes you feel full longer, thanks to the healthy dose of fiber.
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
I love the Fiber One products! But the cereals are the best. They keep me full until lunch and help my digestive system!
Ashley C.
White Plains, NY
I personally don't like it. I don't think that it taste good at all. I would not tell any one to it.
Margie M.
Chandler , AZ
I absolutely love love love this cereal! Has a great source of fiber and also taste so good!
Mary K.
Tallahassee , FL
I typically turn to Fiber One for an easy source of Fiber. The Honey Clusters cereal is probably my favorite go-to cereal both as a quick breakfast and as something to throw in a baggie for a snack. It has the perfect amount of sweetness without going overboard. And bonus...it does not get soggy quickly. I HATE when cereal quickly turns to mush before you're even finished eating it. This doesn't do that, and that makes me a happy person. Love this one. I really hope it doesn't go down the discontinued path like many of their other cereals.