BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One® Honey Clusters® Cereal.
General Mills.
With whole grain.
First ingredient.
51% daily value of fiber.
Lightly sweetened whole grain flakes with honey clusters.
13 grams of fiber.
Calcium 10%DV.

Buy on Walmart
Karen S.
Foodie Expert
These Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal work wonders for me. They have honestly bettered my digestive system. I swear by these, and the plus is that they taste delicious. I have them for breakfast and sometimes in the afternoon. I purchase mine at Walmart for under $4.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Foodie Expert
Hubby absolutely loves these! I pre-bagged them and have them ready for him to grab in the morning! There a great snack for in the car on your way to work! These are healthy alternative to other cereals out there!
Adriana T.
This cereal is so delicious and it's great for your digestive system I have a daughter who get constipated frequently but with this cereal and fiber one bars is a regular if you know what I mean.
Laura T.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good, reminds me of honey roasted oats. Good value not too pricey and it is healthy as well. Not too sweet or plain. You can buy this at your local super market ! And yes I would definitely buy it again.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great taste and texture. Have to be in the mood to eat it though. It's not my "go-to" snack. Sometimes the flavors are a little wacky but overall it is a great product and I would recommend it to my friends.
Brittany M.
I have always loved the Fiber One cereals. They taste yummy, help keep you regular, and there is a feeling of fullness until lunch time. This cereal even make a great nighttime snack when you're craving something sweet.
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
Foodie Expert
Great source of fiber and an easy way to get your daily amount!! It's got plenty of flavor and taste delicious with other fruits cut into it as Well!
Carrie R.
Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Great tasting healthy for you cereal!! It's a good buy for the price! I like eating things that are healthy for you and helps your body feel better!
Elizabeth N.
Chicago
Pretty good cereal. Also it leaves me full for a long time.it is a little bland tasting though. Wish there was a little more flavor
Julia O.
I love this cereal. Its a healthy breakfast to start your day off with and it taste great too! I just dont like the after taste.