Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge

Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge (40 ct.) 2-Pack

Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge (40 ct.) 2-Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge!
Irma V.
Fiber One Brownies are so delicious. I love mine cold. They have the right amount of chocolate. I have them as snacks or on the go.
Rana S.
Alpharetta, GA
I enjoy these yummy brownies for a quick snack! Tastes pretty good, affordable, and good value! I would recommend it if you are looking for a yummy snack!
Dalia C.
Delicious flavor! I love for snack sometimes! I compare with a One protein bar! I just wish this have little more protein
Sherry M.
Really surprised in the chocolate richness of these packaged brownies. Great with a cup of coffee especially when you are needing that chocolate fix.
Teneka H.
Clever, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Friends, do not be fooled. Yes. These are delicious and fudgy and portion controlled and easy to throw in your purse... but they are FIBER brownies. And it's not even like an edible, where common sense tells you to only eat half or start in small portions… but I'm telling you that now. Do not eat a whole one of these if you are not home safe for the rest of the day. That is all.
Bolla B.
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to munch on these a lot as a kid. In terms of fiber, it worked for some time but eventually it just became a regular snack
Cindy C.
saint benedict, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the taste of these but my system didn’t like them but if you can eat these that’s great give them a try
Adrianna E.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Fiber one has always been helpful to me to regulate myself with a nice treat that I look forward to especially when I’m having irregular struggles at that time of the month.
Lauren C.
Hilliard
I love these! They are my go to “not as unhealthy” snacks. They are super light, gooey, and yummy. I also don’t get a sugar crash after eating them. If you want a substitute, I definitely recommend trying these.
aaliyah S.
You guys I love eating these but the thing is there be to much fudge and I wanna be able to taste the outside crust aswell

Looking for your answer?