Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz

New recipe! Don't compromise on great taste. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar.

How good it taste, can someone tell me?
Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?
How good are these? Should I go buy some?
Start your review of Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz!
Product Highlights
“These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients.” in 5 reviews
Lewisville , TX
These are some of my favorite snacks. Their low on calories and sugar, and great source of fiber. I recommend.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good. Nice chocolate flavor. They are not chalky tasting. But I do think they are just to chocolatey
McFarland
This product is good. It tastes good. And it's keeps stomach full... It doesn't give me a stomach or anything.
Bassett, VA
Super moist and super good ! I love eating these as a quick little breakfast snack or when I'm busy doing work
Phoenix, AZ
Great snack for somebody who has a major sweet tooth but also doesn't want to regret my choice of snack later.
Mount Juliet
i love the chewy ness of these and the plus is that there is chocolate in them! that makes them so much better!
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loveeee these and great for the price. Sometimes I might eat a few at a time lol that's the only bad thing .
Turlock, CA
These are pretty good when you are looking for healthier alternative to dessert and need to get your fiber in.
Grand Rapids, MN
I always grab one of these before I head out the door for school or work. It gets you by until you have lunch.
Plymouth
The fact that I need a bunch of fiber I love these fiber bars! I also love chocolate so this is pretty amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monrovia , IN
3 years ago
Kelly B. • 3 years ago
Kind Bars are my favorite.