Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz

New recipe! Don't compromise on great taste. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar.

How good it taste, can someone tell me?
Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?
How good are these? Should I go buy some?
Start your review of Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz!
Product Highlights
“These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients.” in 5 reviews
Valparaiso, IN
If you are watching your weight, these are great. To be honest, I would eat either way. My husband loves them as well. I would recommend heating them up for 5 seconds in the microwave as well. The only issue I have is that they do not travel well. You can not throw in a bag. If you do, expect that your brownie will be in pieces.
Burlington, KY
These brownie bites are delicious. I find that they curb my sweet tooth and are even better once microwaves. I like how that they have lower calories and still taste great. It also helps that they are individually wrapped so that you can take them easily on the go and not be tempted to eat the entire box.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't too bad. They are fairly dense, and have a true chocolate flavor. If you're needing to count calories or simply want a lower calorie treat, then these work great. Even after eating one, they can feel a little "heavy" and I think that's from the chocolate flavor and fiber.
Salem, OR
These are great! I'm on a low calorie diet so the fact that its low calorie makes me really happy. I'm still a le to have a little treat while also getting in the fiber that I usually miss out on! Love these so much. Usually keep my pantry stocked with these.
Grand Forks, ND
Fiber one brownies chocolate fudge brownies are simply amazing. They do not have that chalk taste that you usually get taste like a regular brownie. Great if you need help regulate your stomach I give them to the kids don’t notice it’s something good
Boca Raton, FL
These are great for satisfying a sweet tooth for not many calories. They are surprisingly good warmed up in the microwave! I buy them at my local target where they are always a good deal. The individual packages make them convenient to take on the go.
Hattiesburg, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually hate chocolate but have recently went on a low sugar diet. I purchased these to curb sugar cravings. They actually taste good and have a good amount of fiber. However they have too many carbs for me to eat very often when a craving hits.
Denmark , WI
These are okay. If you want a healthier option these are great, but the taste is a little off. It has almost a slight sour/bitterness to it while at the same time it is really chocolaty. I would recommend if you don’t like sweets that much
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these because they’re less calories than real brownies but they taste so bad to me, they’re so dry and I have to drink almost an entire water bottle with just one! I give it a 2 because I like the taste of the chocolate drizzle.
Simi Valley, CA
I have stomach issues so I love these to get my daily fiber. They taste great but kind of have a little chalky after taste but it’s not bad. The fact they are only 90 calories is amazing! I don’t have to feel guilty about eating them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Monrovia , IN
3 years ago
Kelly B. • 3 years ago
Kind Bars are my favorite.