Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz

New recipe! Don't compromise on great taste. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar.

How good it taste, can someone tell me?
Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?
How good are these? Should I go buy some?
Start your review of Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz!
Product Highlights
“These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients.” in 5 reviews
Valparaiso, IN
If you are watching your weight, these are great. To be honest, I would eat either way. My husband loves them as well. I would recommend heating them up for 5 seconds in the microwave as well. The only issue I have is that they do not travel well. You can not throw in a bag. If you do, expect that your brownie will be in pieces.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These aren't too bad. They are fairly dense, and have a true chocolate flavor. If you're needing to count calories or simply want a lower calorie treat, then these work great. Even after eating one, they can feel a little "heavy" and I think that's from the chocolate flavor and fiber.
Hattiesburg, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually hate chocolate but have recently went on a low sugar diet. I purchased these to curb sugar cravings. They actually taste good and have a good amount of fiber. However they have too many carbs for me to eat very often when a craving hits.
Denmark , WI
These are okay. If you want a healthier option these are great, but the taste is a little off. It has almost a slight sour/bitterness to it while at the same time it is really chocolaty. I would recommend if you don’t like sweets that much
Simi Valley, CA
I have stomach issues so I love these to get my daily fiber. They taste great but kind of have a little chalky after taste but it’s not bad. The fact they are only 90 calories is amazing! I don’t have to feel guilty about eating them.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Honestly love these. I’ll leave one of these in my backpack and I’ll snack on it inbetween classes since I have limited time to go from one side of campus to another. Has a great taste and barley any calories, yes count me in.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Glendora, NJ
I know they’re changing these to be more health conscious, but the 90 calorie ones were just significantly SO much better. Cutting calories destroyed the flavor and the texture and frankly the sugar was worth the slight bump!
Dixon, MO
I was looking for a snack that is 100 calories or less so I picked these up. I expected them to taste “healthy” since they are Fiber One but they are actually delicious! Taste just like a normal brownie without all the carbs!
Tampa, FL
These brownies are helpful when I’m trying to be good but want something sweet. However, they’re a little dry and taste artificially flavored. I find it helps to microwave them and eat them warm, so the chocolate is melted.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite snack for when i need something sweet but don’t want to ruin my diet! So tasty! Definitley reccomend to anyone with a sweet tooth and trying to be a little bit healthier than a full on brownie
Ask a question to the Influenster community...