Food & SnacksSnack FoodsSnack Cakes & PastriesFiber One
Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 106 oz

Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz

New recipe! Don't compromise on great taste. Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies have 70 calories, 5 net carbs and 2 grams of sugar.

Do these taste healthy like flavourless and grainy?
are these very chocolatey? also, is the texture fudgy or are they more cakey and dry?
Are these really worth the hype and do they taste dry/bland?
Start your review of Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz!
Product Highlights
These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients.in reviews
Romney, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Jessica W.
Overall these chocolate fudge brownies have really great taste. It's just the perfect size for a snack and great for only 70 calories. However, I did think they were kind of dry but not enough that I wouldn't buy them again.
Hixson, TN
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Trina F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are SO GOOD and they’re low carb! They taste 90% like a brownie and have no funky taste that normal “diet” or keto foods have. I definitely recommend these and all the flavors that are available. I cycle through them each shopping trip :) you won’t be sorry!
Toledo, OH
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Katie E.
I have a serious sweet tooth and got a free sample of these and bought some the same day. They taste like brownies I make in the oven!!
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Megan F.
These mfers smack!! Cannot believe I'm just now finding out about em..gotta be careful tho cause too many in one day can throw my whole body off. #SoooAddicting
I love these fudge brownies ! They taste so good ! They have chocolate chips in them and a chocolate drizzle on top ! This was my first time trying it and I’m definitely going to buy it again ! Definitely would recommend trying this product ! The only thing that honestly really got me down on these was that they are GMO :(((
Spofford, NH
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Sharlyn H.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great yummy snack if you are like me. And want to lose weight and still have a great snack to eat with low calorie intake. I love chocolate so this is a hit for me. I will always be buy more of this on top a cheesecake flavor as well. It does not have an after taste which is a plus in my book. And the best part is you can choose from many different flavors. Fiber One 70 Calories Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bar - 0.89oz - 6ct
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
When I first tried these I didn't buy them because of them having a ton of fiber in them, but because they are only 90 calories a bar. These bars are delicious and taste amazing. The portion is somewhat small though so be aware. They honestly dont taste like they only have 90 calories to them because we all know that healthier snacks typically taste bad. The flavor and chocolatey-ness of these is great and they have a wonderful texture to them. However, these can be really addicting and be far warned they do contain a lot of fiber so you don't want to eat a ton of these at once. Great product.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
These are sooooooooooo delicious (: I love them because you don't feel bad eating them after as you would a regular brownie or chocolate bar.
Hot Springs, AR
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Akeisha E.
I am very addicted to sweets. It's so rare for me to actually find great food that taste great but actually provide some benefits as well. The Fudge Brownie from Fiber One brownies are just delicious! The brownie is so soft that it melts in your mouth.
Twin Falls, ID
Fiber One Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 10.6 oz uploaded by Amanda S.
It was okay, I could taste the fiber, it tasted like I was eatting a spoon full of peanut butter but chocolate flavored There was also no crunch from the chocolate chips.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...