BY FIBER ONE #52 in Bread

Ingredients: Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar, Modified Wheat Starch, Chicory Root Extract, Sugarcane Fiber. Contains Less Than 2% of The Following: Soybean Oil, Honey, Whole Durum Flour, Yeast, Molasses, Salt, Wheat Bran, Dough Conditioner (Datem, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglycerides, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Vinegar, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Guar Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin.

Contains: Wheat and Soy Ingredients.

Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
I really hardley eat bread but when I saw they had fiber one in bread I had to try. It is really delicious. I like to put almond butter with chia seeds on the bread.
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
This bread is delicious when it comes to whole grains. Really tasty with peanut butter. Love it
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Put some Nutella on this and you are good to go. It's perfect to help with that carb craving.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Omggg this one is soo good ! I like wheat bread So much . I really like it so much
Santina D.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Foodie Expert
We really like this bread. I usually get some great coupons for it so it's easier on the pocketbook. I prefer to use it especially for egg salad sandwiches!
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this bread compared to other ones we have gotten. It tastes really good and is worth couple dollars more than the generic ones. It is also a healthy alternative.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite breads. enjoy how healthy it is. Nice suprise to see crossover between the brands. I really like the texture as well
Serena b.
Serena b.
Foodie Expert
It's very shocking how soft this bread is. Also how good it tastes. No cardboard flavor. So Yums. Excellent for toasting too.
Bree P.
Bree P.
Long beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes good, and helps you reach your daily fiber intake. Good for grilled cheese.
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
The fiber one bread is great! It tastes like normal bread! The best part is that you get fiber from it!