BY FIBER ONE

Fresh, bakery style, blueberry muffins right in your home. But unlike the bakeries, you can get 20% of the daily value of fiber in just one blueberry muffin.

Ingredients :

Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Inulin, Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Dextroise, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonsee Oil, Corn Starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Partially Hydrogentated Palm Oil, Cellulose Powder, Vital Wheat Gluten, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Wheat Starch, Salt, Propylene, Glycol Monoesters Of Fatty Acids, Mono And Diglyceriedes, Dried Blueberries, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dried Cultured Cream, Color (Red 40 Lake, Blue Lake 1 & 2), Blueberry Juice Concentrate.

Contains : Wheat and Milk Ingredients.

• What's your favorite fiber one muffin mix?4 Answers
Jazmin M.
Yakima, WA
These are amazing! I have tried almost all Fiber One products like their bars and they taste great! now for these muffins! my goodness, cant get enough of this. Blueberry is our families favorite and the kids love when I make this in the mornings!
Taylor K.
I was injured in a work accident and use pain killers. The fiber one bars help me so I can use the restroom everyday instead of once every three days. Plus they taste really good. Sometimes I dip them in chocolate.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
The real question is finding something from this company I don't like! Everything is taste amazing. You can't tell your eating something healthy. What I like about these mixes, on the side it gives you a tip to use applesauce to cut the fat! Yes just what us weight watchers love to do!
April H.
Delicious muffins. Great price and good packaging. Moist and tasty finished product. Easily transformed into cookies too. Healthy choice but still too much sugar, need reduced sugar or sugar free option. Easy to bake, eat, and store.
Chelsea N.
Joppa, MD
These taste wonderful. Great for sneaking some fiber to the kids and husband without them knowing! They aren't as moist as the regular muffins I bake but I still like them.
Carrie K.
Coldwater, MI
My daughter wats a very high fiber diet. So we've included different fiber one treats in it. She really loves these blue berry muffins. They are very delicious.
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
These are actually really good to make they are easy and less mess if you are just trying to make things in a little amount of time
Melissa G.
Claremore
Delicious but I've noticed Fiber One products really upset my stomach. I would recommend but highly recommend to eat in moderation.
Emma B.
These are a delicious option for those of us who just can't have a bowel movement for the life of us. I'm so glad they exist!
Chelsea S.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect grab n go breakfast item. High in fiber and filling while being low in calorie. Makes a good dessert item as well
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
What's your favorite fiber one muffin mix?