BY FIBER ONE #65 in Bread

Fiber One® 90 Calorie Thin Sandwich Rolls 100% Whole Wheat.
Pre-sliced.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per serving.
90 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
160mg sodium, 7%DV.
3g sugars.
5 grams of fiber per serving.
22% Daily value of fiber.

Ofir A.
San Diego, CA
They are pretty good. It isn't anything too exciting and I often don't use them before they go bad. I have to keep them in the fridge. I guess they aren't something I look forward to using BUT they have a good texture and do a good job holding up a sandwich, which is a good thing.
Nancy N.
Great, low calorie bread. This bread tastes great and is perfect if you're trying to watch your calories. It doesn't have the light, fluffy consistency of normal bread. I would definitely recommend this bread to others!
Bianca s.
Dalton, GA
This think rolls if you are wanting a fast quick lunch or snack. They are very versatile. They are also very practical if you are on the go. You wont have to worry about messing up your bread
Taylor M.
Elgin, SC
This bread is the perfect alternative to white bread. Great value for a good price. I got it from Kroger. I use it for my sandwiches when I need a little carb fuel. 2 pieces only 180 cals! Tastes good too.
Renee H.
I am on Weight Watchers and these make great sandwich breads. They have a nice grain flavor and are low in calories plus they are easy to toast in a toaster or toaster oven
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
I like most fiber one brands their great for Dieting and in the go. They help me feel ataify until my next meal so Yes I recommend these
Katy R.
Spring, TX
These are great. I dont have a lot of input here... we have been buying some variation/brand of these low cal rounds for 10 years.
Leelo E.
Middletown, DE
So good and only 90 calories?! These thing slices of bread are very good for sandwiches and for maintaining a healthy life style.
Lori C.
I love these they are great with hamburgers or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Great for when you are watching your weight
Sarah C.
Florissant
I love these, for about 2 months straight I used them to make a turkey sanding for my work lunch. They taste very yummy!!