BY FIBER ONE

Fiber One Bread Products Are Produced Regionally Under License. Due To Regional Bakery Variation, Please Refer To The Nutrition Label Information And Ingredients On Actual Product.

Crayoff F.
I am always on a diet and I love sandwiches.  These are low calorie and store easy in the freezer.  Just try a usual sandwich but in between these thin layers oppose to your usual breads.  they can even toast, I feel they are ideal for breakfast sandwiches.  I know you can just use a flavored or plain wrap but sometimes I want bread.  Happy medium.
Elena C.
These are SO GREAT if you are dieting and need some low calorie options for your bread. The thin sandwich rolls taste sweet, adding some great flavor to whatever meal you are using them for. I highly recommend these, but they certainly are not filling; definitely pack your sandwich with lean protein and tons of veggies!
Angela L.
HELMETTA, NJ
I love these! Low calories with a great taste.  Great for packing lunch, fits great into the sandwich containers I have.  I usually get these when they are on sale.
Alessia G.
London, UK
Love love love! Enjoy bread with less calories is always a good idea! It's very easy to find and it get along with everything! Ham and cream cheese is the best, tho
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good.
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love going thin sandwich bread, this bread was so yummy! I definitely highly recommend it to anyone who doesnt want to use alot of bread
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this, it is easy to make a sandwich on the go and it is only 90 calories perfect to keep track of your calories. Taste great too.
Summer H.
Norfolk, VA
Love these. I get to eat sandwiches without feeling too guilty about having bread. Especially since they're low in WW points
Rebecca P.
I use these instead of buying loaf bread. I get to have a sandwich without all the carbs so it's the best of both ways!
Luz Janet C.
These are great to use instead of bread slices. They ate also good for turkey burgers, instead of using buns.