BY FIBER ONE #78 in Bread

Fiber OneĀ® 90 Calorie Thin Sandwich Rolls 12 Grain.
5 grams of fiber per serving.
Pre-sliced.
20% Daily value of fiber.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per serving.
90 Calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
3g sugars.

Nathalie N.
miami
This is my all-time favorite bread. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this bread. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Crayoff F.
I am always on a diet and I love sandwiches.  These are low calorie and store easy in the freezer.  Just try a usual sandwich but in between these thin layers oppose to your usual breads.  they can even toast, I feel they are ideal for breakfast sandwiches.  I know you can just use a flavored or plain wrap but sometimes I want bread.  Happy medium.
Elena C.
These are SO GREAT if you are dieting and need some low calorie options for your bread. The thin sandwich rolls taste sweet, adding some great flavor to whatever meal you are using them for. I highly recommend these, but they certainly are not filling; definitely pack your sandwich with lean protein and tons of veggies!
Angela L.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these! Low calories with a great taste.  Great for packing lunch, fits great into the sandwich containers I have.  I usually get these when they are on sale.
Alessia G.
Denver , CO
Love love love! Enjoy bread with less calories is always a good idea! It's very easy to find and it get along with everything! Ham and cream cheese is the best, tho
Larissa C.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I love going thin sandwich bread, this bread was so yummy! I definitely highly recommend it to anyone who doesnt want to use alot of bread
Steff T.
N Miami Beach , FL
So gooooood and healthy! Really love all their products especially if you want to stay healthy and eat quality ingredients that taste good.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this, it is easy to make a sandwich on the go and it is only 90 calories perfect to keep track of your calories. Taste great too.
Summer H.
Norfolk, VA
Love these. I get to eat sandwiches without feeling too guilty about having bread. Especially since they're low in WW points
Rebecca P.
I use these instead of buying loaf bread. I get to have a sandwich without all the carbs so it's the best of both ways!