Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownie uploaded by Nikki w.Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownie uploaded by Wendy C.Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownie uploaded by Cristy T.

BY FIBER ONE #17 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A cool twist on your favorite 90 calorie brownie! Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownies are a moist, rich treat filled with mint flavored chips and topped with a delicious drizzled topping.

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Peppermint Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains 2% or Less of Water, Dried Egg White, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Oil of Rosemary, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Nikki w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loooooove these they don’t even taste like they are “healthy”.! They taste just like an Andes mint if you have ever had one of those. They were not expensive at all and I found mine at Kroger. I would definitely recommend this product!
Julie M.
Chester, MD
I absolutely LOVE anything mint and chocolate so these are perfect for me! They're a great snack to have on hand to take on the go or pack in a lunch for work. I also love that they give you some extra fiber and that they aren't super high in calories.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Ok. These things are seriously yummy. I found them at walmart once and omg.... I ended up going back and buying more boxes. It’s sad though because I haven’t seen them since. Not at walmart or any of my local grocery stores.
Wendy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you like chocolate and mint you’ll absolutely love these!!

I’m currently watching my calorie intake and these are perfect for a Chocolately treat and especially during that time of the month and get my chocolate fix!
TK H.
These are wonderful Mint Fudge Brownies.  Its very, very hard to stop with just one serving size.  The mint and chocolate have the perfect blend and practically melt in your mouth.  I purchased at a local big box store.  Highly recommend.  Added fiber is what I need in my diet, these help with that.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite flavor from Fiber One. They are chalk full of chocolate and minty goodness. They are good and sweet, great for a snack. Will be purchasing these again.
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
Another item I got on sale. Started a diet and needed something sweet but still healthier, with all of that good fiber the net carbs were low and it was right up my alley. Pretty good, soft and chewy, only thing is there is a stronger artificial mint flavor aftertaste but a little almond milk washes it right down!
maci h.
I really like this product a lot and it's perfect for someone who wants a sweet treat that's healthy. I've used this product multiple times and I still really like it. This flavor is delicious and chocolatey. I just wish the bars were a little bigger because these super filling. I do recommend these!!
Hope B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are so amazing for when you are running late for school or work. These can make you feel well for about 2 hours and that's good for a little bar. These also taste so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mint chocolate anything is my favorite but add brownies and I'm completely sold! They're very soft & always taste sooo good. (You know how some low calorie food is just... idk cardboard? This isn't!) it's a great small snack however I could sit there and eat the whole box at once. Oops !
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and am looking for a good dessert that's low points. Are these brownies worth trying?
Nikki w.
Favorite healthy snack ?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
These look yummy and I'd love to try them. How many come in a pack?
Charl L.
Do they taste healthy?
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and was looking for a way to eat dessert but still not go over my points for the day. I found these brownies and they are so good! A perfect size for having a little treat without eating too much.