Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownie uploaded by Cristy T.

BY FIBER ONE #6 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

A cool twist on your favorite 90 calorie brownie! Fiber One 90 Calorie Mint Fudge Brownies are a moist, rich treat filled with mint flavored chips and topped with a delicious drizzled topping.

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Peppermint Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake), Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains 2% or Less of Water, Dried Egg White, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Nonfat Milk, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Oil of Rosemary, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Contains: Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I am on weight watchers and am looking for a good dessert that's ...2 Answers
  • I am on weight watchers and was looking for a way... Be the first to answer!
  • These look yummy and I'd love to try them. How many come in a pack?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Ok. These things are seriously yummy. I found them at walmart once and omg.... I ended up going back and buying more boxes. It’s sad though because I haven’t seen them since. Not at walmart or any of my local grocery stores.
TK H.
These are wonderful Mint Fudge Brownies.  Its very, very hard to stop with just one serving size.  The mint and chocolate have the perfect blend and practically melt in your mouth.  I purchased at a local big box store.  Highly recommend.  Added fiber is what I need in my diet, these help with that.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favorite flavor from Fiber One. They are chalk full of chocolate and minty goodness. They are good and sweet, great for a snack. Will be purchasing these again.
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
Another item I got on sale. Started a diet and needed something sweet but still healthier, with all of that good fiber the net carbs were low and it was right up my alley. Pretty good, soft and chewy, only thing is there is a stronger artificial mint flavor aftertaste but a little almond milk washes it right down!
maci h.
I really like this product a lot and it's perfect for someone who wants a sweet treat that's healthy. I've used this product multiple times and I still really like it. This flavor is delicious and chocolatey. I just wish the bars were a little bigger because these super filling. I do recommend these!!
Hope B.
This are so amazing for when you are running late for school or work. These can make you feel well for about 2 hours and that's good for a little bar. These also taste so amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bree-Anna B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mint chocolate anything is my favorite but add brownies and I'm completely sold! They're very soft & always taste sooo good. (You know how some low calorie food is just... idk cardboard? This isn't!) it's a great small snack however I could sit there and eat the whole box at once. Oops !
P M.
Auburndale, MA
LOve them! I love that fiber one has so much fiber but you can't taste it. Maybe not as good as your regular brownies by for someone health conscious that still wants a sweet chocolatey  snack it's amazing
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
I personally try to eat on Fiber One bar a day.  When I see the Mint variety out there, I buy it more so than all the others as it isn't too overpowering and is a perfect blend of chocolate to compliment it as well.  A great source of dietary fiber, a must for health.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Great healthy snack. Perfect size. Maybe make them cheaper and bigger box's. I want to see more flavors. Always soft and fresh. Great tasting and make you enough every bite you take. It's a different kind of garnoal bar from others which makes it different. And worth trying.
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and am looking for a good dessert that's low points. Are these brownies worth trying?
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
These look yummy and I'd love to try them. How many come in a pack?
Charl L.
Do they taste healthy?
Megan B.
I am on weight watchers and was looking for a way to eat dessert but still not go over my points for the day. I found these brownies and they are so good! A perfect size for having a little treat without eating too much.