BY FIBER ONE #1 in Cakes & Pies

Indulge in the delicious combination of a soft moist texture, a cinnamon coffee cake flavor and a luscious drizzled topping. The Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bar has 90 calories and provides 5 grams of fiber--20 percent of your daily value.

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Cinnamon Bits (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel], cinnamon, soy lecithin), Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (canola palm, palm kernel), Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Dried Egg White, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Corn Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Color Added.

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Review for: Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 0.89 oz, 6 count more...
I absolutely love coffee cake and cinnamon and when they came out with these I was immediately in love💜 The Fiber One cinnamon coffee cake 90 calorie bars are great and have such great flavor, not to mention hey they are only 90 calories a bar. They are also very healthy for you due too the fiber they have in them. I would buy them a million times over and recommend them even more!😘
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 0.89 oz, 6 count more...
I really like these Fiber One cinnamon coffee cake, they are naturally flavored,they are only 90 calories and 3g if fat. They are very delicious and I got them on sale, the price was $0.99 for a b nox of 6. I highly recommend this product.
Wil M.
Houston
Review for: Wrapper more...
I usually go for the chocolate ones but I just discovered these particular ones and I just a few calories a serving I can release my cinnamon crave ! Now they are fiber bars so don't get full on these I would recommend to a friend !
Lynsey G.
springfield
Review for: Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 0.89 oz, 6 count more...
I love these! They are my favorite go to desserts cause they are only 90 calories! Perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth late at night and I dint have to feel guilty about it. This and the chocolate chip cookie one are my favorite!
Olivia N.
I love these Fiber One baked goods because they're so small but have so much fiber in them. I find it so difficult to get enough fiber every day without eating a lot of things I don't like very much, but I can eat one tiny square and have a fifth of my fiber for the day already eaten. That being said, they're not a very filling snack, so if you're going for both bulk and fiber I would choose a different Fiber One product.
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
I always buy the soft versions of fiber one bars. They are semi healthy depending on what you are looking to consume. They are on the smaller side but very good. This particular flavor I would have a small bar for breakfast if I didn't have time to eat a real breakfast. I used them to help slowly increase my fiber intake and it helped a lot, now I keep a box in the house as a nice snack. Definitely would recommend.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 0.89 oz, 6 count more...
The product itself tastes amazing I forget I am eating g something that is fiber filled. HOWEVER, I quickly remember that when I fart like a race horse. The belly belly pain if you eat more then one.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Box more...
I love this flavor! I’m not a fan of the other colors. Very tasty and low calorie. It will not help if you are hungry at all BUT if you are craving something sweet this will do the trick
Rebekah B.
New Castle
Just thinking about these makes my mouth water...these little squares are delicious! Not much else out there that satisfies my sweetness craving like this, let alone gives me tons of filling fiber. I definitely recommend this and the other flavors out there (haven't tried a bad one) to anyone out there looking for a sweet sort of healthy treat that will stave off cravings for the completely unhealthy alternative.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
This flavor is one of my favorites of this brand. I really enjoy it as a midday snack when my sweet cravings attack. I gave it 4 stars, because I think price is a little bit high for the quantity in the box. Easy brand to find at any supermarket, I would recommend it if you don't mind spending a little money on it.
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
Who else is mad when these are sold out? I know I am. Lmao.
Kimberly H.
Reno , NV
I have had the chocolate brownies, do these have the same chalky taste as those?
Erika G.
Can you taste the cinnamon a lot?
Tiffani M.
Fort benning, GA
Does this really taste good? Or is it way too dull? I ate the brownies before and they tasted horrible.
Sarabaniatta A.
Irbid
Did you like Cinnabon .. & what is the bests product that's sal it Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bars