BY FIBER ONE #1 in Cakes & Pies

Indulge in the delicious combination of a soft moist texture, a cinnamon coffee cake flavor and a luscious drizzled topping. The Fiber One 90 Calorie Cinnamon Coffee Cake Bar has 90 calories and provides 5 grams of fiber--20 percent of your daily value.

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Cinnamon Bits (sugar, vegetable oil [palm kernel], cinnamon, soy lecithin), Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (canola palm, palm kernel), Fructose, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Dried Egg White, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate), Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Salt, Reduced Minerals Whey, Skim Milk, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Corn Syrup, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Color Added.

Contains : Wheat, Milk, Egg and Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients

Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I absolutely love coffee cake and cinnamon and when they came out with these I was immediately in love💜 The Fiber One cinnamon coffee cake 90 calorie bars are great and have such great flavor, not to mention hey they are only 90 calories a bar. They are also very healthy for you due too the fiber they have in them. I would buy them a million times over and recommend them even more!😘
Olivia N.
I love these Fiber One baked goods because they're so small but have so much fiber in them. I find it so difficult to get enough fiber every day without eating a lot of things I don't like very much, but I can eat one tiny square and have a fifth of my fiber for the day already eaten. That being said, they're not a very filling snack, so if you're going for both bulk and fiber I would choose a different Fiber One product.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The product itself tastes amazing I forget I am eating g something that is fiber filled. HOWEVER, I quickly remember that when I fart like a race horse. The belly belly pain if you eat more then one.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this flavor! I’m not a fan of the other colors. Very tasty and low calorie. It will not help if you are hungry at all BUT if you are craving something sweet this will do the trick
Rebekah B.
New Castle, PA
Just thinking about these makes my mouth water...these little squares are delicious! Not much else out there that satisfies my sweetness craving like this, let alone gives me tons of filling fiber. I definitely recommend this and the other flavors out there (haven't tried a bad one) to anyone out there looking for a sweet sort of healthy treat that will stave off cravings for the completely unhealthy alternative.
Jennifer J.
Versailles
I love coffee cake and this just didn't have the right flavors. Its only a 90 calorie snack so if you only eat one than yes it is healthy. Did not meet my expectations for flavor at all. Can't compare to any other ones as I have not had a chance to try any.
Samantha H.
Bowling Green, KY
These Fiber One bars are the perfect little treats! It is only 90 calories and fulfills your sweet tooth and cravings when looking for a sugary snack. This flavor is personally my favorite, along with the seasonal pumpkin one! I would definently recommend this product to others.
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don’t mind the taste of these bars, but the texture is a little strange! It’s so moist that it almost makes it taste like it wasn’t cooked all the way? If I were to compare the taste I would say that it tastes like a coffee crumb cake!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Really love these and especially for the calories. I try to stick to a low calorie diet and these are my go to snack when I go out. The taste is amazing and not bland at all like other low calorie things. Definitely worth the buy!
Lynsey G.
springfield
I love these! They are my favorite go to desserts cause they are only 90 calories! Perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth late at night and I dint have to feel guilty about it. This and the chocolate chip cookie one are my favorite!
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
Who else is mad when these are sold out? I know I am. Lmao.
Kimberly H.
Reno, NV
I have had the chocolate brownies, do these have the same chalky taste as those?
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
These look pretty good!?
Erika G.
Can you taste the cinnamon a lot?
Ruba F.