Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie uploaded by Stephanie s.

BY FIBER ONE

Sink your teeth into some scrumptious brownie goodness for when you feel like indulging without the guilt.

Chicory Root Extract, Peanut Butter Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oils, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Butter [Peanuts], Salt, Soy Lecithin), Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Fructose, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Vegetable Glycerin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Water, Egg Whites, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin.

Contains: Wheat, Peanut Milk, Egg, Soy; May Contain Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients

• I would like to try this, does this taste good? 2 Answers
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
It was really hard to rate this product less than a 5 star because of the taste and nutritional value for what this product is. However, for 4-6 items in a box these little things are SO expensive. The brownies are quite small but they pack a lot for the size, I just wish I could afford these regularly because the brownies aren't the only good Fiber One 90 Calorie bar.
Maegan C.
These taste almost like actual brownies and are so good (stick to only eating one at a time though because of the high fiber content).  I generally buy a big box from costco, and even eat one as dessert after dinner at times.  Fantastic taste, and health conscious.
Miranda S.
Harlan
I really love anything fiber one has to offer. They are definitely worth the cost. It did very much meet my expectations. Based on the alternatives, they are so much better. The ingredients all come together and make it a tasty choice. I would definitely recommend.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
I love this for my chocolate snack! Protein bars this is what I would totally recommend. Chocolate or normal one is my favorite! I can eat it any day and meant my expectation unlike others. Deliciously enjoyable to eat anytime. I would buy this again and again!
Sarah M.
Very tasty! I was expecting them to not be very good tasting since they have a higher fiber content, but they are very good. They are definitely a snack though, I tried to eat them for breakfast but found I needed extra food to get me by until lunch time.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
These are delicious! I have to hide them because my kids will eat several at a time like candy or granola bars so they are a tad pricey for that. I eat them for a quick meal replacement when I'm busy.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee , FL
These bars are pretty good although they make you super thirsty which I didn’t expect. I eat this if I need to eat something on the go or something it does contain a lot of fiber (it’s in the name) but it is good.
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I️ Love these, I’m on a diet and these keep me away from all the bad snacks, they’re thick and rich in chocolate , also very affordable and can be found in almost any store possible , I️ definitely recommend this
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
There are few other perfect matches that peanut butter and chocolate and these brownies completely capture that match. For a healthy snack, these don't have that weird taste and are actually enjoyable.
SoNice T.
I would like to try this, does this taste good?