Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie uploaded by Stephanie s.

BY FIBER ONE #20 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Sink your teeth into some scrumptious brownie goodness for when you feel like indulging without the guilt.

Chicory Root Extract, Peanut Butter Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oils, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Whey, Nonfat Dry Milk, Peanut Butter [Peanuts], Salt, Soy Lecithin), Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Fructose, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm), Vegetable Glycerin, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Salt), Water, Egg Whites, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Soy Lecithin.

Contains: Wheat, Peanut Milk, Egg, Soy; May Contain Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients

• I would like to try this, does this taste good? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yana N.
Fiber one has always been my favorite granola bar mainly because it has a lot of fiber and it’s also very delicious the only con is that it’s super small and I finished it in two bites which means I need to eat to bars to feel full but it really helps my stomach because I have a bad stomach and it’s really good to carry with you to the gym after work out and in your purse at snack just in case you get hungry
Mia C.
Moosic, PA
Coming from a girl who is constantly on the go and living a healthier lifestyle, these are amazing !Not only are they a great breakfast snack, but they are great for a late night "pick me up" with only 90 calories! Perfect combination of my two favorite things chocolate and Peanut Butter without having the guilt of eating these two things. I would highly recommend this product to anyone1
Zack B.
Bloomsburg, PA
So let me first start off by saying I do not have any digestive issues that correlate to low fiber. With that said I still eat these all the time. They are so delicious and a great and healthy choice over all other junk food. It doesn't even feel like your eating healthy.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
It was really hard to rate this product less than a 5 star because of the taste and nutritional value for what this product is. However, for 4-6 items in a box these little things are SO expensive. The brownies are quite small but they pack a lot for the size, I just wish I could afford these regularly because the brownies aren't the only good Fiber One 90 Calorie bar.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I love chocolate and I love peanut butter! This snack combines the best of both worlds without all of the extra calories! I’m a nurse and so this snack is so perfect for when I’m craving something sweet! I have always been a fan of Fiber One snacks and this particular brownie is my fave!
Maegan C.
These taste almost like actual brownies and are so good (stick to only eating one at a time though because of the high fiber content).  I generally buy a big box from costco, and even eat one as dessert after dinner at times.  Fantastic taste, and health conscious.
Karolina U.
Let's be honest, who can ever resist a brownie? Especially when it's 90 calories and tastes just the same! I love mixing chocolate with peanut butter when it comes to anything, especially a brownie. A great way to get your sugar fix in without consuming too much sugar.
Miranda S.
Harlan
I really love anything fiber one has to offer. They are definitely worth the cost. It did very much meet my expectations. Based on the alternatives, they are so much better. The ingredients all come together and make it a tasty choice. I would definitely recommend.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
I love this for my chocolate snack! Protein bars this is what I would totally recommend. Chocolate or normal one is my favorite! I can eat it any day and meant my expectation unlike others. Deliciously enjoyable to eat anytime. I would buy this again and again!
Bobbi A.
Godley
Love these!!  They are a healthier snack/dessert compared to others on the market. They were everything that I expected and more.  The flavor is amazing. The peanut butter was the right amount compared to the chocolate.  I would recommend these to other people
SoNice T.
I would like to try this, does this taste good?