Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Michelle V.Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Barbara W.Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies uploaded by Carolina R.See all 226 photos

BY FIBER ONE #4 in Snack Cakes

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

Photos (226)
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
It's delicious, yes. It gives you tons of fiber, yes. While that's all good and dandy, I feel like these things can be dangerous. The amount of fiber in one bar feels like too much for your "first time" eating them -- I just hadn't had one in a while, and it completely messed up my stomach all night to the point where I was in physical pain, and ended up vomiting three times just for some kind of relief. Online, I found people saying you need to drink a ton of water when you eat these, and something like that should be on the packaging if it's true. I understand that I just had a bad experience with it because I don't normally eat these, but I feel like that's a dangerous and scary feeling that makes me not want to incorporate them into my diet. Maybe they should make bars for beginners, with half the fiber, lol.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
When I first tried these I didn't buy them because of them having a ton of fiber in them, but because they are only 90 calories a bar. These bars are delicious and taste amazing. The portion is somewhat small though so be aware. They honestly dont taste like they only have 90 calories to them because we all know that healthier snacks typically taste bad. The flavor and chocolatey-ness of these is great and they have a wonderful texture to them. However, these can be really addicting and be far warned they do contain a lot of fiber so you don't want to eat a ton of these at once. Great product.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
I am in love! These are so good! Hard to believe only 90 calories! They are too good to be healthy! Lol! But,they are! I have never tasted anything so good! I would recommend these to everyone I know! Your kids will love them! And,will never know they are only 90 calories! The price is just right. Not too pricey. And,there is always a coupon in paper for them. I leave you 1 piece of advice. Don't eat whole box in 1 day. You will want to. But,don't! I have a box in my bag now. Going to pool and water fountains with the kids in morning. #beachbag
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I got this in the Bonita VoxBox. This was my first time trying one of these and honestly I won't buy again. For one, it has terrible ingredients and is partially produced with Genetic Engineering - Ew... Secondly, it was kind of dry and had a funny taste to it. Now it didn't taste completely terrible to me, but it had that awkward after taste that some foods have. I knew when I first saw it that I probably wouldn't like it since I'm very strict about what I eat haha. I didn't give it a 1 simply because it did have somewhat of an okay taste
Julia R.
Julia R.
These magical little brownies are my LIFESAVER!! I have an incredible sweet tooth and absolutely love treats and sugar, but if were being honest, I could definitely use to cut down on them. These brownies are the perfect size to meet me sweet tooth and are absolutely delicious!!! I keep one in my bag to keep me from the temptation of buying a big candy bar when the cravings come, and it works.

pro tip: stick one of these bad boys in the microwave (unwrapped of course) for about 15 seconds and enjoy warm melty brownie bliss
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I didn't receive a Bonita voxbox, been a fan of these since trying them on my own a year ago and they taste better than any little debbie or packaged brownie that I've ever tasted and they are a great source of fiber and help to keep calories down if you want something sweet. The mint chocolate chip are the best flavor. They are a little pricey for my grocery budget but I only eat one a day so they last for a week and a day, so in the end it all works out. If you haven't tried these, def do yourself a favor and do so!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
FIBER ONE CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIE WAS SO YUMMY! IN FACT I HAD TO SHARE WITH MY DAUGHTER..LOL! 😂 BUT SHE LOVED IT, IF I CAN GET MY DAUGHTER TO EAT HEALTHY FIBER BARS; RATHER THAN EATING JUNK FOOD "IM A HAPPY CAMPER!" WE BOTH LOVED THE CHOCOLATE FUDGE FLAVOR, THE TEXTURE WAS THAT OF A MOIST BROWNIE. IT DID FILL US UP; WHICH I LOVE IN A MID-DAY SNACK..EITHER BEING ON THE GO OR AT HOME, FIBER ONE MAKES FOR A CONVIENANT SNACK. I'LL BE PURCHASING THESE LIL GOODIES FOR MY FAM. 👍😉👍@influenster @fiberone #review #bonitavoxbox
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I received this product to try out. I do not eat these or purchase anything like this. I did eat this though, it tasted all right, but really hurt my stomach. I figured it was because I'm not used to eating these type of things, but I looked at the ingredients and they get their fiber from Sugarcane? What about natural fiber from a fruit or vegetable? No wonder it hurt my stomach, and it's not because I don't eat fiber, I've been a vegetarian for about 26 years. I'll stick to natural!
EDITH C.
EDITH C.
Frederick, MD
I've tried other "on the go" snacks. I have a BIG sweet tooth. And chocolate is my obsession. BUT believe or not I am not a fan of brownies. So, I was hesitant to try this brownie. Especially, a high fiber brownie. It couldn't be good. I was SO wrong. It was sweet but not too sweet. It was moist and so delicious. I'm always looking for a good and quick snack and this may possibly be my new go to. This product was sent to me for reviewing purposes.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
I got this in my #bonitavoxbox. I was looking forward to it but sadly it was all squishy due to the heat. Gotta love that Texas heat but I think I have tried another flavor from them before. They are good and it's only 90 calories compare to other sweets you want. It's good with coffee maybe even some hot chocolate. Overall this is a very good product if you want something sweet but are watching how much sugar/calories you intake.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?