BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
Port Reading, NJ
I'm not a big chocolate person but this brownie did come to my liking. It was fairly good sweet but not too sweet. 4 instead of 5 stars because it didn't fill me much but it does go well for a little snack to please the taste buds.
Amanda S.
Twin Falls, ID
It was okay, I could taste the fiber, it tasted like I was eatting a spoon full of peanut butter but chocolate flavored There was also no crunch from the chocolate chips.
Katrina D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far my favorite fiber one snacks! I always keep a box in my job to stay away from the cakes at work. So I was so excited to find one in my #BonitaVoxbox ! I devoured it in like 5 minutes although I did have to share half with Bae who kept looking at it ! By far my favorite cake bar flavors from #FiberOne yum!
Atasia B.
Where do I even begin? These fiber one mint fudge brownie bars are amazing. They taste so fantastic and are a good way to get in that fiber. They're also only 90 calories so it's a good sweet fix too. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves both mint and chocolate!
Erika A.
Estas barritas me han yegado gratis en mibonita box de este mes y me han encantado don deliciosas definitibamente las recomiendo
Natalie D.
Compton, CA
Delicious snack. This is a must try yummy.only 90 calories with 7g of sugar😀
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Kim C.
Indianapolis, IN
Fiber one brownies are absolutely amazing ! There chocolate chewy and delicious. I purchased mine at target . It does not compare to any brownies. These contain chocolate chips, flour, sugar , chicory root extract vegetable oil . I highly recommend these.
Elizabeth G.
Othello, WA
Better than expected, rich in flavor. Texture was on point and the softness was like a homemade brownie. Reminded me of when I was small and would eat a brownie fresh out of the oven! YUM!
Olivia C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE my fiber one brownies! You can definitely taste the fiber in them but they help so much with my digestive tract! They are easily found at many grocery stores and at a reasonable price! At only 90 calories, who can beat that? I will definitely be purchasing again!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.