BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Halena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious source of fiber! You wouldn't think a fiber brownie would taste good but it really does. Very chocolatey.
Madelin M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Hasta a mi niña le encanta, tiene un muy buen sabor. Nunca falta en mi casa, siempre tengo que llevar una en la cartera, para eso dias dificiles.
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
Only 90 calories! What?! That's amazing right? And the taste has improved. They used to taste really chalky, and now they taste like yummy chocolate cake-brownie concoction! For all my sweet lovers being mindful of calories this is perfect. Be careful not to eat the whole box, it is fiber
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
this taste like real brownei, it a little to sweet for my taste but it is really yumu.. i got this for free to test and revien in my #B2SVoxBox
margarita m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
i reallly liked this, after dinner it gave me a very comforting feeling, it is very smooth and sweet
Ashley S.
So delicious!! I received one in the Bonita box and fell in love once I tried it.
Joanna Q.
La Mirada , Ca
Got this on my complimentary VoxBox and was exited to try it thought it was pretty good for it being 90 calories and a good size too
Gabriella A.
When I saw this in my complimentary VoxBox, I got super excited cause I LOVE THESE! Super tasty without the guilt. I've always had these in the house. Perfect little dessert after my lunch break. Filled with fudge flavor and the consistency is chewy, not cakey. Definitely recommend! Also, all opinions are completely my own.
daisy a.
des moines washington
these are so delicious. omg. if I could rename them, I would name them chocolate fudge heaven! Thanks again influenster for letting me test this complimentary!
Maria S.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not a big chocolate person but this brownie was fairly good sweet and its a perfect size for a snack.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.