BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Amy S.
I love these little brownies! You would never know they were fiber bars, they taste just like (if not better) than any delicious brownie you can make at home. Good quick thing to to grab and eat in the mornings.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I buy the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies religiously. They are an excellent source of fiber and truly help me stay "regular". They taste great too! I will eat one as a meal or when I need to satisfy my sweet tooth.
dilania a.
orlando
I’ll be honest it’s not the same as a chocolate brownie full of calories not it is not but if u want something close to that and without many calories and fat , so this what you need, yes ! This is the option
Leah K.
Caledon, ON
MY most favourite way to start the day, these are 4 smartpoints for you weight watchers and a great way to get a sweet treat without blowing your diet, not to mention the added fibre makes it incredibly beneficial for my digestive system. Normally I can get them at the grocery store on sale for $2 which is when I stock up.
Christine L.
calverton, md
These are absolutely dangerous.  Be careful and do not eat 4-5 of them in one sitting. The fiber will make you regret it. That said, they're absolutely lovely once or twice a day. Try them lightly warmed to really blow your mind. These go quickly in my house.
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
If you are craving sweets but also need some fiber these bars are amazing!! Literally like eating a brownie that’s semi good for you
Ebonie P.
denison
Absolutely love these! It’s a real brownie! So it taste lol! Absolutely love the chocolate nutty frizzy on top, nice smooth texture as well! And very filling!
Sarah D.
Yucaipa, CA
Purchased at: Target
I was actually really surprised by how good these were! They were so soft and fresh, and totally satisfied my chocolate craving. if you want a healthier alternative to brownies or just love chocolate and need a new snack bar, give these a try!
Lindsay R.
Randolph, NJ
These are so good! I leave a box in my desk at work when I am craving a snack. It’s not too filling and it definitely curbs my sweet tooth. It’s also nice of course that I know im getting some extra fiber even though it tastes just like a dessert.
Macy F.
Hermitage, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
These fiber bars are great to keep on hand as a snack. They help me get enough fiber in a day.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.