BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
marolyn c.
I love these fudge brownies ! They taste so good ! They have chocolate chips in them and a chocolate drizzle on top ! This was my first time trying it and I’m definitely going to buy it again ! Definitely would recommend trying this product ! The only thing that honestly really got me down on these was that they are GMO :(((
Breyonna S.
When I first tried these I didn't buy them because of them having a ton of fiber in them, but because they are only 90 calories a bar. These bars are delicious and taste amazing. The portion is somewhat small though so be aware. They honestly dont taste like they only have 90 calories to them because we all know that healthier snacks typically taste bad. The flavor and chocolatey-ness of these is great and they have a wonderful texture to them. However, these can be really addicting and be far warned they do contain a lot of fiber so you don't want to eat a ton of these at once. Great product.
Candy  G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
These are sooooooooooo delicious (: I love them because you don't feel bad eating them after as you would a regular brownie or chocolate bar.
Susan M.
Lansing, MI
A little chalked tasting but made my late night snack last till morning definitely like the brownies but not the fiber part
Veronica C.
I was skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised on how moist and delicious these were. It satisfied my sweet tooth and a plus was that it gave me some nutrients too. I would definitely buy these and recommend them
Angela O.
Berwyn, IL
Dessert with benefits ;)

I love, love this Fiber one chocolate fudge brownie. Tastes amazing and with all that fiber its a win win. #dessertwithbenefits
amanda b.
Pekin, IL
Love these as a healthier chocolate treat. They could stand to be a little more moist like a brownie. But overall they have a good flavor. I love that there are actual chocolate pieces in the product.
Deena o.
Sulphur, LA
Wow this is healthy!? Surely doesn't taste it so yummy!! Definitely purchasing!
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
These are by far the best healthyish brownie I've ever had. Always very moist and fresh. Taste just like a brownie you'd bake without the crunchy part. I love that there are chocolate chips in it. Helps me get my daily fiber in
Bae L.
West Jordan, UT
This fiber one chocolate fudge brownie was good better then I thought it would taste !
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.