BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Tory C.
Run for the bathroom after you eat these! The taste isn't really that good at all either.
Jessica C.
Reno, NV
I received this product to try out. I do not eat these or purchase anything like this. I did eat this though, it tasted all right, but really hurt my stomach. I figured it was because I'm not used to eating these type of things, but I looked at the ingredients and they get their fiber from Sugarcane? What about natural fiber from a fruit or vegetable? No wonder it hurt my stomach, and it's not because I don't eat fiber, I've been a vegetarian for about 26 years. I'll stick to natural!
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
these just do not taste good at all. but they do their job as a fiber product. Ima huge fan of some of fiber ones other products but as this one its hard to get down. I honestly would not recommend these to anyone unless they have already had them and like them.
Chenice F.
I really don't like these brownies. I find them far too rich and moist. They're very stodgy and stick to the roof of my mouth when i eat them. Definitely won't be buying again.
Janet F.
Rosedale, NY
My son found a yellow peg embedded in one of these brownies!! Wrote to the company to let them know and to find out why/how this peg got into the brownie but no answer from them!
Lizetth M.
I received this in my bonita vox box, and i did not like it all. I bit it and spit it back out..
Amy C.
Springville, UT
These were absolutely HORRIBLE. I tried them because I enjoy the oat and chocolate chewy bars, but I would not recommend them.
Natasha M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Got this in my #BonitaVoxBox. The only product I did not enjoy in the box. I'm not one for products that have additives especially if I don't know where they are sourced from. Once in a while I'll let myself go and eat something packed with sugars and sugar derivatives. But never would I make that choice to eat this. Does not taste good at all. If you need "fiber" in your diet just eat beans, veggies, nuts, or berries.
marolyn c.
I love these fudge brownies ! They taste so good ! They have chocolate chips in them and a chocolate drizzle on top ! This was my first time trying it and I’m definitely going to buy it again ! Definitely would recommend trying this product ! The only thing that honestly really got me down on these was that they are GMO :(((
Héctor D.
Why if they are low calories I feel so guilty when I eat them? Thats a really interesting question. Watch out your sugar consumption, these snacks are no as healthy as they look. These are plain carbs and sugar.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.