BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Beatriz C.
Massachussets
Great flavor; It taste almost like a traditional brownie but it is healthier.
I love the fact that it has a soft texture mixed with some pieces of chocolate. It keeps you satisfied for awhile.
Difficult to resist 🍫 #chocolatebrownie #healthybrownie
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brownie is amazing is super healthy and delicious. Natural flavored only 90 calories and 7g the sugar is perfect for snacks Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Danii C.
I never thought a brownie with such low sodium, carbohydrates, and sugar can taste so great. Definitely recommend it
Asma S.
These were my go to breakfast and lunch bars all through high school. That's all I would eat. It was quick and easy. They're affordable and they taste amazing!!!!
Ailyn F.
These bars used to be my breakfast. Uhm honestly the price to me was kind of high. I’ve bought them about 2 times
amy s.
Des Moines , WA
1,359 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are really yummy.
I usually pick them up when they are on sale, otherwise they can be a little bit pricey.
They don’t taste like they’re “good for you”. They taste just like a regular brownie. So good!
They are on the smaller side, but they satisfy my sweet tooth.
Madelin M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Hasta a mi niña le encanta, tiene un muy buen sabor. Nunca falta en mi casa, siempre tengo que llevar una en la cartera, para eso dias dificiles.
BOUTH A.

"It's delicious, yes. It gives you tons of fiber, yes. While that's all good and dandy, I feel like these things can be dangerous. The amount of fiber in one bar feels like too much for your "first time" eating them -- I just hadn't had one in a while, and it completely messed up my stomach all night to the point where I was in physical pain, and ended up vomiting three times just for some kind of relief. Online, I found people saying you need to drink a ton of water when you eat these, and something like that should be on the packaging if it's true.
Rebecca A.
Washingtonvle, NY
I seriously don't know how these brownies are only 90 calories because they are so delicious soft and just delightful
Mabel A.
Miami
When I'm on a diet and I hav craving for something sweet this is perfect because it taste just like a normal brownie. The only problem is that you have to control the times you eat this because is hight in sugar but is completly worthy I LOVE this product.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.