BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Haley K.
Kingsport
Tastes so good, makes it tempting to have more than one at a time. Good chocolate chunks, soft, but not crumbly.
Teresa T.
Fresno, CA
Nice smooth chocolate brownie was pretty good. And my boy friend says its very good! Would eat again! 4/5 Stars.
Marissa L.
Fiber one makes delicious low calorie bars that taste exactly like a high calorie/ fat dessert for a cheap price!
Delilah A.
Harlingen, TX
Super delicious especially when you're alway's on the go and can grab something to help you stick to your goals!
Diana R.
Tucson, AZ
Ive always loved fiber one products my favorite is this chocolate brownie you cant even tell its only 90 calories
Marena M.
Taste so good and just the perfect snack. Tasty and just so chocolaty! Great to go snack for any time of the day
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
Delicioso justo tamaño cuando quieres un snack o un Antojo un sabor delicioso definitivamente tienes que probarlo
Malinda S.
Wooster, OH
I love this brownies I would get this more it don't have much ccalories and that is good since I am a diabetic
Katie C.
Mount Juliet
i love the chewy ness of these and the plus is that there is chocolate in them! that makes them so much better!
Kylie J.
Plymouth
The fact that I need a bunch of fiber I love these fiber bars! I also love chocolate so this is pretty amazing!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart