BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
annoe k.
Brooklyn Center
It's really good but it's not that healthy for you and I think it's really bad for you that's why I gave it 4 stars
Jessica L.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this flavor in the fiber one bars. I get this one all the time. I'm seriously thinking of buying it in bulk
Luz T.
Siempre quise probar este producto y ahora que tuve la oportunidad me pareció espectacular. Super rico y práctico.
Halena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious source of fiber! You wouldn't think a fiber brownie would taste good but it really does. Very chocolatey.
Vanessa V.
Austin, TX
I take one of these with me to work every day. I love how it satisfies my chocolate craving for only 90 calories.
Lindsey C.
Omg these are so good. They don't have a brownie texture. More like a cookie one. But one. I could eat a whole box.
Samantha A.
Not as good as the real thing but definitely helps for the sweet cravings I have occasionally! No guilt dessert :)
Melissa S.
San Antonio, TX
I got this in my Bonitavoxbox and it's so yummy. I bought a box a wakmart and add this to my luch or a quick snack.
Amanda W.
These are my favorite thing to eat to get my fiber! Low calorie and tastes amazing! I recommend them to everyone!
Iris C.
6934 Laurel Cyn Blvd Apt #5 North Hollywood, CA
Delicioso justo tamaño cuando quieres un snack o un Antojo un sabor delicioso definitivamente tienes que probarlo
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart