BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Keia R.
I still can't believe something this good is only 90 calories. They taste just like a regular brownie. It is super chocolatey. They are a little bit on the pricey side but I usually catch them on sale.
Kelly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Okay, so I grabbed these as more of a low calorie chocolate snack but MAN the fiber also really packs a punch. I ate like 3 in one day and I was extra regular after the face haha. Definitely not a bad thing and they taste really good. Just don't go overboard and eat too many of them!
Marissa V.
St.Louis
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these little things. They taste good, and are a nice little snack between meals. I have gone through so many if these things, which is the only drawback to this product. If you are wanting to buy them get them in the bigger packs.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good for an easy quick snack, with lots of fiber if you need help going, but they have alot of sugar! They taste so good, and are very soft, just not as healthy of a snack that you might think!
Daniela M.
Kennewick, WA
This is honestly my favorite snack in the world! If your stomach is sensitive to fiber I would recommend trying half of this brownie at first. I love this healthy snack and is totally worth the 90 calories. The difficult thing is not eating them all day once they are around you.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
these just do not taste good at all. but they do their job as a fiber product. Ima huge fan of some of fiber ones other products but as this one its hard to get down. I honestly would not recommend these to anyone unless they have already had them and like them.
Emily N.
Fenton
These taste absolutely delicious, and they're good for you! You can purchase these at any drug store or grocery store. It doesn't have that fiber-like texture, and is something healthy that you can indulge in. If you need more fiber in your diet and are craving sweets, I would recommend this.
Jessica S.
Monticello, GA
These are by far my favorite go to snack!! Not only are they delicious but they help make you regular, if you catch my drift. I always buy the biggest box they have and they're normally on sale at Ingles! It's tough to only eat just one! I'd recommend this to everyone!!
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
Love these! To satisfy your chocolate cravings, these brownies are a must! Super satisfying without the guilt! I buy these all the times, and there are multiple flavors to satisfy any craving! Throw out the cake, and try these!
Brenna Z.
These are a delightful snack in the middle of a busy day! Not only are they yummy, they are easy, more healthy than other options, and have great flavor! I find them delicious. They are a little pricier than I could regularly afford so I don't always get this treat.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart