BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Hayley D.
Heiskell, TN
YUM! YUM! YUM! ALL THE DELICIOUS TASTE OF A BROWNIE WITH ONLY 90 CALORIES AND ADDED FIBER! PERFECT SNACK OR DESSERT.
Paige C.
Middleburg, FL
Another great item to have as a snack on the go or out and about. They are tiny but full of need nutrients for your body !
Madelyn g.
Brentwood, NY
I really like the size because I can take one to college .. I don't like so much the flavor do de chocolate but they are ok
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I have these for breakfast every morning. They are nice and chocolaty and I love that they have chocolate chips in them.
Cassie C.
Claremore
I love these. I wish there were more in a box, but I like to snack on these before bed. I have to hide them from the kids.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a little bit dry and depending on where you go can be a bit pricey. However, they are nice for a snack on the go.
Ashleigh L.
SANFORD, ME
I could eat everyone of these in one sitting they are the best sweet tooth healthy treat I ear while trying to loose weight
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
These are very tasty. This product is very healthy it helps you go to the bathroom. The fiber is very effective. Okay bye.
Cece A.
I received this product in my complimentary #BonitaVoxBox and it was pretty goid. Very rich in flavor and only 90 calories.
Lauren P.
Ravenswood
What's better than delicious fudgey brownies? Delicious fudgey brownies that are only 90 calories! These are truly AMAZING.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart