BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Emily I.
These are awesome! So good for a healthier treat. I love the amount of fiber they have. So delicious will repurchase for sure.
Hannah s.
Round Rock, TX
I bought these fiber one snacks for work and I'm glad I did. They taste so good and they are perfect for a dessert after lunch.
Leslie C.
Brooklyn
This snack is so good and chewy. Love the chocolate swirls. And the chocolate chips. I buy this snack at my local supermarket.
Storm R.
Perry, NY
It's great especially because I'm on a diet and watching my calories. So it's great to have a yummy snack that is low calories
Mark S.
Taste very good and with only 90 calories. This product can not be beaten when it comes to healthier alternatives to a brownie
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this bar!! I always get the brownie and cinnamon ones! They are yummy and not bad for you!! I will def keep buying them
Lineth G.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this in my #bonitavoxbox but I've tried them before and I love them. Thanks to them I was able to drive my 4 hour classes!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
So yummy! Chocolate heaven. And full of fiber?? It's difficult to believe this is low calorie and not high fructous corn syrup
Jenny G.
This is so good! I wouldn't even know that it was good for me without reading the label. It is affordable and tastes delicious!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart