BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Kelsey H.
These actually taste really good. I like them alot. Good snack . I usually keep a box or 2 around. They taste like real brownies
Karlenda R.
Prattville, AL
These are actually nice taste smooth An very chewable An very cheap anyone can buy this FIBER ONE BAR an they will like it
Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have THE biggest sweet tooth, and this delightful treat not only satisfies my cravings but also gives me a bonus bump of fiber.
Rebekah M.
Tracy, CA
These little treats are really yummy. The fact that they are 90 calories is horrible since I end up wanting to eat more than one.
Kayla S.
Memphis, TN
Yes these taste so amazing! Healthy too! They have just the right amount of sweetness! Chocolatey but not to much surger! TASTY!
Brianna A.
Horizon City, TX
My favorite low calorie snack. They are small and delicious. Perfect for your sweet tooth when you are still trying to eat clean.
Brenna S.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are the best little treats! I always need something sweet after a meal, and this does the trick without blowing my diet.
Lineth G.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this in my #bonitavoxbox but I've tried them before and I love them. Thanks to them I was able to drive my 4 hour classes!
Beth Anne S.
Indiana, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very tasty. We like to eat them after dinner as a sweet treat of extra fiber. Personally I prefer the chocolate mint.
Kimberly G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Absolutely delicious, honestly. It is a very healthy snck not too many calories. Would definitley buy again with no hesitation
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart