BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Stacy M.
San Antonio, TX
These are great for a small snack. It defiantly taste like a brownie. I actually have a box at work for when I start to get hungry lol.
Celene M.
Not only are they 90 calories but they taste good. The only thing is that they are a little dry but beggars can't be choosers right?
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I throw these in my bag everyday and they taste so good without having the regret of eating a brownie with over 300 calories! Love it
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I eat these as if they're homemade. I eat them as a snack of course! I like how they don't taste "healthy" like other bars I've had.
Lesley N.
Lubbock, TX
Only 90 calories,but still really good to eat! Healthy, yet still flavorful! I love them with the fiber and only 90 cal. Great deal!
I love these. They taste amazing. I used to eat them everyday because i was so obsessed with them. They taste like an actual brownie.
Keflyn D.
How can these be so low calorie and so good at the same time!! I just love these as a mid day snack or a good booster during the day.
Joanna Q.
La Mirada , Ca
Got this on my complimentary VoxBox and was exited to try it thought it was pretty good for it being 90 calories and a good size too
Nai S.
Sacramento, CA
I love fiber one. Its so dangerous to have these around the house, i would eat the whole thing if i wanted to. Great intake of fiber
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although rich in chocolate flavor I find them so small I rather just have a real brownie less often so I don't kill my diet then this.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart