BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Brittany Y.
I love this product because you can satisfy your sweet tooth without so much guilt. They are delicious. The pros of this product are that they are only 90 calories and they taste great, cons are that they are a little bit expensive for the amount you get. In addition, however, it is a great product and I gladly pay the price for it as often as I can.
Atasia B.
Where do I even begin? These fiber one mint fudge brownie bars are amazing. They taste so fantastic and are a good way to get in that fiber. They're also only 90 calories so it's a good sweet fix too. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves both mint and chocolate!
Reagan A.
Pittsburg
All of my friends know I'm a sucker for a brownie, so when I found these I thought I had found the perfect solution. It obviously tastes as you would expect a "healthier" brownie to taste, but it still is remarkably good! However, with a name like "Fiber One", I was quite surprised to find my bowels were backed up for a week after eating one.
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
My only downside to this product is that there is a lot of packaging. But it does make for great packed lunch desserts. Very hard to only eat one but I do look forward to it all day. The fiber is great and the 90 calories are easier to burn off than other snacks. Sometimes in a rush, I will grab one on the way to class or work for breakfast.
Kelliann E.
Finally bought these fiber one bars and oh my gosh they are amazing! The chocolate flavor is spot on and the chocolate chips give it a good crunch aspect. Well worth the buy also not so pricey like other brand bars are. I will definitely keep buying
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
My friend give me one at school because I didn't eat breakfast in that lasting me like do the whole day of school like and then like when I got home probably like 2 hours later I was hungry but by that time it was dinner time so I'm going to surprise her last me through the whole day basically and I would definitely get it again
margery l.
My favorite brownies to get at the store.  It isn't as sweet as a typical brownie so everytime I eat it, I do not feel bad about it.  Great snack to have after lunch and with just 90 calories, I do not feel unhealthy eating it.  I definitely recommend this.  I usually go to BJs to get the larger packs
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these. They’re as close to a healthy brownie as you can get. I definitely do not feel guilty eating these. They’re great when you want something sweet, but don’t want to throw your health in the trash can. I definitely recommend.
Elizabeth M.
Marion Arkansas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ate these while pregnant when I worked for a call center they are the perfect size of chocolate goodness very moist and I got them from Walmart they were double chocolate and had the perfect amount of chocolate drizzle on top!!!
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I really enjoy these. The only bad thing about them is I can’t only eat one. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or bad thing to be honest but if I were trying to be in a diet and eat multiple does the 90 CAL actually matter!
Other than the YUM value of this snack they taste just like any other brownies but fewer calories.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart