BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
These brownies are pretty good. Helps with that chocolate craving while watching calories. And also helps with speeding up the digestive system.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
You can hardly taste the fiber in these! The taste is great, too. Beware though. Don't eat these too often, or more than one in a day. Trust me.
Ana C G.
Silver City, NM
With watching what I eat and how many calories I'm consuming these come really handy. Lets not forget I'm a chocolate lover. These taste awsome!
Kim R.
I cant pick just one Fiber One product. All of them are soooooo good. I love them all. The S'more ones are really good if you have a sweet tooth.
Bonnie T.
Millis, MA
These are my good to snack when I need chocolate. They are 2 points with weight watchers and satisfy my cravings. Got a great bulk pack at Costco
Vivian S.
NEWBURGH, NY
I treat myself with a fiber one brownie. I only wish they were a little more moist but what can you expect from chocolate that is good for you.
Madelin M.
Woodland Park, NJ
Hasta a mi niña le encanta, tiene un muy buen sabor. Nunca falta en mi casa, siempre tengo que llevar una en la cartera, para eso dias dificiles.
karissa o.
Kirby, AR
Love these bars. They are moist sweet and chocolatey when you need to kick your sweet tooth. Also the extra fiver is an added bonus to your diet
Shondria J.
Atlanta, GA
I can eat these all day. They are super nutritious. These are good for a on the go snack. I usually eat these for a snack or sometimes breakfast.
Samiha A.
This brownie wasn't particularly tasty or filling. It's easy to eat as snack, but I prefer something with more flavor and that lasts you longer.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart