BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Cynthia G.
Renton, WA
This fiber one bar is so yummy. One thing that I didn't like was to much fudge. It has lots of chocolate. It filled me up I would love to try other flavors.
Maddi G.
Nampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Does not taste like sugary brownie but great texture with chuckle chunks in it square and a great snack portion. Great source of fiber and still tastes good.
Angela Y.
Ridgecrest, CA
I like these fiber one treats. They are good and so many flavors to choose from. I don't see how this is enough for a snack haha but it will get me through.
Annette A.
Oxnard, CA
These are sooo good! I got chocolate fudge brownie. These definitely satisfy my sweet tooth and they actually taste like brownies. Perfect for a quick snack.

Alex D.
Dayton
These are so good I eat them as desert. They don't even taste like a fiber snack. They don't have too much sugar and I love that they are only 100 calories!
Shelby B.
They are very good! I like to throw them in my much box as a snack! But beware of gas haha No but seriously I love fiber one products but they don't like me!
Rachel R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Fiber One brownies taste delicious! A guilt free snack that won't disappoint your taste buds! I always pack one in my purse to get me through the day.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
I got these when i started a diet awhile ago and they are great to have around when really craving some chocolate. They taste just like a delicious brownie.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
These are amazing! I like them more than the fiber one chocolate chip cookies. I first tried these as a sample at a grocery store, and I had to buy a box!
Lora G.
2001 W Syacmore St Rogers Ar
So good! Low calories with a delicious taste! My favorite go to snack! Great fiber source as well! Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart