BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
marolyn c.
I love these fudge brownies ! They taste so good ! They have chocolate chips in them and a chocolate drizzle on top ! This was my first time trying it and I’m definitely going to buy it again ! Definitely would recommend trying this product ! The only thing that honestly really got me down on these was that they are GMO :(((
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Fiber One bars are usually my go-to, but I just couldn't get totally into this flavor. This seemed a little dry and had a funny/interesting after taste to me that I usually don't feel when I eat these bars. It wasn't a terrible taste, but it is not high on my life of favorite Fiber One bars. As much as I want to love this, I haven't been able to bring myself to buy another box of these to eats. If you want something sweet to eat, but you're watching your calories, I'd give it a try or perhaps try a different flavor. My absolute favorite would be the lemon bars or cheesecake, but it's worth a try.
Amanda H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are a little dry but they're made with real chocolate so they don't have that gross taste that most "diet" bars do. I stocked up on these and other Fiver One bars to snack on after my c-section since I was warned I'd be a little "backed up" and should eat all the fiber I could handle. It didn't help in that department at all, but at least I had a lot of little sweet treats on hand when I couldn't get out of bed.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
This, hands down is the best healthy brownie ever! It's delicious, you get a good serving of fiber with these and they are low in calories. They gave a wonderful taste and leaves you wanting more. I usually pick up a box from sams cub, it last longer.
Kara E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The Fiber Chocolate Fudge Brownie Bars have such an amazing flavor! The make for a perfect mid-morning snack to get me through. I love that they are sweet and chocolatey and that they satisfy my cravings... but are low calorie (only 90!)! They give me that fiber boost which helps to curb hunger throughout the day. SO good!
Kailin T.
N Charleston, SC
I bought these because I saw someone put them in their yogurt to give it a little something more. I usually don't like yogurt and find it bland so I bought these cause low calories, lots of fiber AND it would be a healthy way to spice yogurt up for me yknow. Anyway, now I'm addicted to them. I eat only one a day to stay healthy but man oh man, I put them in strawberry yogurt and it's delicious. The portion size is pretty small but they don't taste bad for only 90 calories.
Desiree C.
Monticello , KY
Love these for my little one! We have tummy troubles and these help us keep moving without the use of harsh laxatives! Best of all it’s a yummier alternative! Mommy and Daddy enjoy them too! Both of us follow high protein diets and these help us keep our fiber intake where it needs to be! And let’s face it there’s times you want a freaking brownie and don’t want to feel like you wasted the calories for it! These are the win for that moment!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these delicious snack bars. I normally get them from BJ’s for an affordable price. I like the brownies out of the 3 types I have tried. Recommend others to try this product. I will continue to purchase this product.
Raven S.
Richmond, IN
I don't know if it's a good thing, but I can smash a box of these. I had them for my first time a couple weeks ago and I was in love. I don't really know what all that fiber is doing to my body, but if getting your daily fiber tastes as good as this everyone should be eating them!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor isn't as delicious as regular brownies, but it is a good choice for people who are counting calories while craving sweets. Fiber One overall isn't very appealing to me but I have yet to find a flavor that I really liked. Would be open to trying more.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart