BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Ashley S.
Milwaukee, WI
These are honestly very good for being a lunch bag dessert. They even go beyond the lunch bag if you ask me and is perfect when you are craving a sweet, but don't want to over-do it.
Debbie-Ann W.
The flavor is ok. Sometimes I get a batch that is a bit dry. I like that it has chocolate chips and of course the fiber. More like a snack, size is a bit small.
Janet F.
Rosedale, NY
My son found a yellow peg embedded in one of these brownies!! Wrote to the company to let them know and to find out why/how this peg got into the brownie but no answer from them!
Dra O. L.
Oh lord, this brownies are sooo good!! They are chewie but with those delicious chocolate chips in every bit, you won't even believe they are as healthy as they ARE! This was my first time trying them and I am hooked! I totally recommend to everyone that your try them!
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
This is probably the closest you can get to a brownie without all the extra calories! I was impressed with these and they are now my go to snack especially when I want sweets!
Jessica R.
I love these fiber one snacks. I recently started dieting and working out. I been craving sweets and junk food so I get me the box of the brownie fiber ones. 90calories is not to bad and although it dont have alot protien in it. It is very yummy and delicious. I eat one small pack a day for fiber and a little snack for the day. Helps with my craving for littlw amount calories. I recommend these fiber ones brand. They are so good and worth to try.
Estefany G.
Excellent very good I love its flavor and its texture is also ideal for snacks very healthy and very good price I always buy it when I go to the supermarket I love it chocolate aré good
Gabriela N.
Arlington, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brownie is amazing is super healthy and delicious. Natural flavored only 90 calories and 7g the sugar is perfect for snacks Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
For all the chocolate lovers, this really tastes like a brownie!! And what's great is that you don't have to feel guilty eating it because it's low on calories!
Kenzie H.
Dickinson
These things taste AMAZING, I fell in love with them at first bite. The only downside is they're pretty expensive and there aren't very many brownies in the box
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart