BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Start your review of Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
I freaking love these little brownies! There’s sooo good it’s hard to believe they’re ‘healthy’ lol I just hate that they’re so small! But they do make it easy for those with a sweet tooth lol
Kirsten A.
Manteca, CA
These are so good, and healthy too. Only 90 calories. Perfect for when youre craving chocolate but don't want to break your diet. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Kristen R.
One of my personal favorites in a "healthier" option for a sweet treat! Soft, packed with flavor, and taste perfect! Size can be deceiving, but with only 90 calories you can't go wrong!
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
Awesome product. I always pop mine in the microwave for 30 seconds and indulge. Repeat consumer cause its so good and good for you. Deliciousness! Highly recommend!
Jess A.
Considering I was on a diet, I didn't realize how many calories were in this but when I looked at the box I was surprised. They tasted good and were healthy for me.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I love these stuff it in my purse so whenever we are out or I'm at work I have something that keeps me from getting hungry angry and isn't going to bloat me and they taste delicious
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I drool thinking about these. I love the fiber, protein, and yummy flavor. They taste like a brownie and not something trying to be a healthier option. I love it.
Paloma C.
Garland, TX
It is a delightful snack to have. It is very soft and chewable yet the chocolate chips inside give it a lovely twist in your mouth for a perfect 90 calorie snack.
Asma S.
These were my go to breakfast and lunch bars all through high school. That's all I would eat. It was quick and easy. They're affordable and they taste amazing!!!!
Katlin W.
I love these brownies! I put them in the freezer and it makes them even more decadent. They are the perfect middle of the afternoon chocolate fix. I buy mine in bulk at Sam's Club.
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Alyssa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?
Yennifer R.
Will these make me breakout?
miriam g.
I haven't tried the brownie fiber one. Does it have a powdery taste??

Walmart