BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Kristen R.
One of my personal favorites in a "healthier" option for a sweet treat! Soft, packed with flavor, and taste perfect! Size can be deceiving, but with only 90 calories you can't go wrong!
Diana D.
Baxter, TN
Awesome product. I always pop mine in the microwave for 30 seconds and indulge. Repeat consumer cause its so good and good for you. Deliciousness! Highly recommend!
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I love these stuff it in my purse so whenever we are out or I'm at work I have something that keeps me from getting hungry angry and isn't going to bloat me and they taste delicious
Paloma C.
Garland, TX
It is a delightful snack to have. It is very soft and chewable yet the chocolate chips inside give it a lovely twist in your mouth for a perfect 90 calorie snack.
Asma S.
These were my go to breakfast and lunch bars all through high school. That's all I would eat. It was quick and easy. They're affordable and they taste amazing!!!!
Katlin W.
I love these brownies! I put them in the freezer and it makes them even more decadent. They are the perfect middle of the afternoon chocolate fix. I buy mine in bulk at Sam's Club.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I drool thinking about these. I love the fiber, protein, and yummy flavor. They taste like a brownie and not something trying to be a healthier option. I love it.
erika c.
Santa Barbara, CA
I got home and my box had arrived. I opened it and this was in there. Opened it and ate it all. It was super delicious. Will definitely be purchasing a plus that it has fiber.
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love this product and I love this brand this is one of my favorite items I would highly recommend it to anybody depending on where you purchase it can be pricey
Cynthia A.
Fayetteville, NY
I received this brownie from the Bonita Voxbox, Influenster sent me. Having tried FiberOne bars before, I assumed I would like it. It only has 7g Sugar and tastes great.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart