BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Amanda S.
These brownies are the perfect way to get some of your daily fiber intake while also being healthy AND satisfying your sweet tooth. The mint ones are also super delicious!
Melissa P.
Memphis, TN
These are soooo good!! I love these and the best part is that these only have 90 calories and have a ton a fiber so you won't feel so bad after you get a bite of these!! This is a must have in your kitchen!
Brianna R.
Philadelphia, PA
I would almost pick these over a real brownie! A great after dinner treat, filling and the right amount of chocolate, you don't feel like you are eating a Fiber One product at all.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
For so few calories and so much fiber, these are AWESOME. They are chocolatey, moist, and sweet. They do tend to crumble quite a bit though. I really enjoy microwaving them for a few seconds. (:
Lisa Z.
These brownies are very delicious and packed with flavor and fiber. Definitely recommend. These are great as a snack and good for on the go. One of my favorite products.
Patty F.
When I have a chocolate craving, this little guys help fill the need. Only 90 calories! They taste great and you don't have to feel so guilty afterwards. I have boughten other types of fiber bars but this one is definitely one of the most favorable and best ones.
tay P.
Charlotte , NC
These are surprisingly very tasty! I also enjoy that they don't have a ton of calories. I can eat one of these and it will subside my hunger due a good amount of time.
Jess A.
Considering I was on a diet, I didn't realize how many calories were in this but when I looked at the box I was surprised. They tasted good and were healthy for me.
Kristen R.
One of my personal favorites in a "healthier" option for a sweet treat! Soft, packed with flavor, and taste perfect! Size can be deceiving, but with only 90 calories you can't go wrong!
Kirsten A.
Manteca, CA
These are so good, and healthy too. Only 90 calories. Perfect for when youre craving chocolate but don't want to break your diet. Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart