BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Areli G.
Phoenix, AZ
This fiber chocolate fudge brownies are soft delicious just the perfect size for a snack in between . The only thing I did not like was that it was too sweet . I got this on my bonitavoxbox thanks to influenster .
Lesley T.
These brownies are amazing!!! Soft but not too too soft. It isn't crazy sweet it's just right. I could eat a whole box myself 🙂. Only wish they were bigger so that they didn't end so quickly. Each bite is so flavorful and rich in it's chocolaty taste.
MARIAH W.
I really enjoyed these as a way to get a healthier option for my sweet tooth. It's so much better than going for a pack of cookies or candy bar. Wish you got more for you money though.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
Awesome treat with a lot of much needed fiber. They are moist and chewy, and the flavor is amazing. I would recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth, but is watching their caloric intake. No complaints.
Kimesha P.
BROOKLYN, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never cared at the fact that these were only 90 calories cause they taste so darn good.. and my sweet tooth is so bad that if I'm really in my feelings I'll eat the whole box. (that's just how good they are)
Laura S.
Warminster, PA
I love brownies ,these are pretty tasty, 90 calories I eat one and I'm satisfied I like the fact that they have fiber in them which is really good for you I would recommend this to anyone who likes brownies
Anastasia W.
Magalia
Pretty good flavor and not too sweet or rich. I actually eat a couple in one sitting. It doesn't necessarily make things move but it's nice to get a source of fiber in a tasty treat.
Ledaaa ❣.
orlando
Not as healthy as perceived in the commercials but they are in fact a bit healthy and very good they are filling and highly satisfying. Taste Better than regular brownies if you ask me.
Kimberly F.
Lakeland
I like to get these when I'm craving something sweet and am in need of some extra fiber. Most supermarkets sell it. Fiber level could be higher based off the name but too much would have people in the bathroom. This is a desert! Lots of sugar.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
This is a good way to get your sweet tooth fix, without over indulging. Try to keep the box out of reach though. They are yummy and small, just enough for a little dessert taste.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart