BY FIBER ONE #3 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Start your review of Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Erin R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got these as a healthy alternative to regular brownies. I also gotbthem to increase my finer intake. I enjoy all fiber one products and even got mt dad to getbthem to help up his fiber intake.
Katy L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These taste like any other delicious brownie. I love them and they are an excellent source of fiber. And not to mention the low calories! This is an excellent supplement, especially if you need to add more fiber to your diet.
Daylenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Absolutely loved this brownie! It's a great healthy snack, especially for the chocolate lovers like me! Great taste & perfect amount of sweetness & chocolate. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These actually taste like really brownies. They're individually wrapped so convenient for someone on the go. They keep me regular and at just under $3 a box at Walmart I'm pretty happy with them.
Audrey H.
Riverbank, CA
These are some of the best bars I have ever tried! They are moist, chocolatey, and taste delicious!!! I really enjoyed trying this product and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a quick guilt free snack!
Estela D.
I received this product in my complimentary #bonitavoxbox I found it rich in chocolate taste but not as moist as a regular brownie. With only 90 calories per serving you can't really go wrong when watching your calories!
Malu C.
These are delicious! Super soft, chewy and only 90 calories. Only one problem. I have a problem with my stomach and it doesn't seem to support the amounts of fiber this has in it, but they are delicious.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I purchase this at Costco for my hubby and kids. I'm not able to eat them. It gives me really bad gassy cramps. They are chewy, not crunchy. Great snack to take to sports games or on the road.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
Another low calorie treat that is worth it. The added fiber is a bonus and the individual wraps make them easy to take on the go. They are divine heated up with a scoop of ice cream on top :)
Michelle V.
Sanford, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best brownie bars ever! Just 90calories , they're heathy, taste is awesome, it's price is good... love it , this is always in my pantry Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Debbie-Ann W.
Has anyone tried and liked the streusel bars?
arantxa m.
Valencia , Carabobo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How good it taste, can someone tell me?
Kelliann E.
Do they have chips inside or no?
Chrishaunda B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I’d love to try these! Do they do Vox boxes ?

Walmart