BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Katy L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These taste like any other delicious brownie. I love them and they are an excellent source of fiber. And not to mention the low calories! This is an excellent supplement, especially if you need to add more fiber to your diet.
Erin R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got these as a healthy alternative to regular brownies. I also gotbthem to increase my finer intake. I enjoy all fiber one products and even got mt dad to getbthem to help up his fiber intake.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These actually taste like really brownies. They're individually wrapped so convenient for someone on the go. They keep me regular and at just under $3 a box at Walmart I'm pretty happy with them.
Audrey H.
Riverbank, CA
These are some of the best bars I have ever tried! They are moist, chocolatey, and taste delicious!!! I really enjoyed trying this product and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a quick guilt free snack!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I purchase this at Costco for my hubby and kids. I'm not able to eat them. It gives me really bad gassy cramps. They are chewy, not crunchy. Great snack to take to sports games or on the road.
Malu C.
These are delicious! Super soft, chewy and only 90 calories. Only one problem. I have a problem with my stomach and it doesn't seem to support the amounts of fiber this has in it, but they are delicious.
Estela D.
I received this product in my complimentary #bonitavoxbox I found it rich in chocolate taste but not as moist as a regular brownie. With only 90 calories per serving you can't really go wrong when watching your calories!
Kimberly H.
Joelton, TN
I am a little addicted to these I think. Sometimes a girl just has to have her chocolate and these Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies hit the spot. I can't believe they are only 90 calories!
Julie H.
Boston, MA
Another low calorie treat that is worth it. The added fiber is a bonus and the individual wraps make them easy to take on the go. They are divine heated up with a scoop of ice cream on top :)
Michelle V.
Sanford, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best brownie bars ever! Just 90calories , they're heathy, taste is awesome, it's price is good... love it , this is always in my pantry Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart