BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Hannah K.
Kansas City, MO
Love these! They taste just like real brownies, but have about half the calories. They are a great way to satisfy a sweets craving and also increases your fiber intake. I'll definitely be buying more. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Alisha A.
I like to keep these in my desk at work. I’m gives me my chocolate fix and keeps me going a little bit longer. They taste alright, I do not kid myself in thinking they are healthy, but it’s better than starving in the office and affordable.
Katie H.
Eagan, MN
These are great for those of us on a diet. I crave chocolate every now and then, and this is a perfect snack for me. I need a lot of fiber in my diet as well as low calories. This is a perfect option for someone on a diet that has a problem with cravings.
Anayeli B.
Roseburg, OR
This are kinda good they are just to tasting like protein that is the only thing I do not like about them is that they taste like that and I feel like they are not healthy enough for people to eat on a diet
Tiffany U.
Love love love fiber one products! But these brownies are definetley a quick fix for those crazy chocolate cravings, just a tad expensive, but worth it because its a lot better than scarfing down candy bars!
Alyssa H.
Quite a small little treat, but it works to get my chocolate fix in when I need one. Unfortunately I don't find that it fills me up quite as well as other Fiber One products do.
Teresa J.
Clarksburg, MD
These were a awesome impulse buy. I didn't have much faith in them but incredibly happy we got four boxes. It's such a great treat we will continue to buy. We have eaten the cheesecake and chocolate chip cookie. Perfect for a sweet tooth.
Trish M.
If you have a sweet tooth but want to also stay on a diet, this is the snack for you. Fiber One has great tasting products that help fight any craving for sweets and it also is healthier than cake or a KitKat bar.
Kelly B.
This is a great snack that has a small amount of sugar. I love the way these taste. It also helps me with my chocolate cravings and portion control. Even my youngest son like these. All the pleasure with out all the guilt. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer G.
If you're searching for a chocolate fix with less calories this is an okay substitute. It has a nice chocolatey taste but there is an odd grittiness from the fiber, I assume, that is less than desirable.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart