BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Sydney P.
Marysville, OH
These brownies are delicious as well as being on the healthy side. I am able to satisfy my sweet tooth while consuming fewer calories and fiber. The taste is delicious and the product is affordable. I recommend to others.
Jessi L.
Middleton, ID
Got a chocolate craving? Sometimes chocolate can be over rated. But you can't go wrong with Fiber one brownies. Packaged at 90 calories a serving. This is sure to hit that sweetness spot.
Mari S.
This makes for a perfect dessert. It is small, not too sweet, very chocolate-y, under 100 calories and has some added fiber. I enjoyed it and so did the little girl.

#bonitavoxbox #sample
Lauren M.
Austin, TX
Satisfies my sweet tooth every time without me having to worry about my calorie intake. I'm always concerned about whether or not I'm getting enough fiber in throughout the day. With these, I can worry a little less.
Meagan A.
Red Lion, PA
Whenever I crave chocolate - this is my go-to. It's only 90 calories, but it's super chocolatey and doesn't taste like it's a diet-friendly snack. I've bought this a few times, although I try to only buy it when it's on sale because it can get pricy.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
These are amazing. I always look for ways to get more fiber into my diet to help with digestion, and these definitely do the trick. Not the best brownie in the world, but perfect for a treat to help soothe a craving.
Stefani P.
Oceanside, CA
Perfect to grab for work. Small chocolate snack to get you through the shift. Very rich in flavor and I really enjoy how you can eat just one and you're satisfied.
Jillian S.
I really shouldn't give these five stars because I can eat the whole box in one day without thinking twice. These are really good, and they make you very regular.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Obviously not the BEST brownie I've ever had, but for 90 cals I can't complain! Plus I think I can always use more fiber in my diet. Since they're individually wrapped, I love throwing these in my lunch bag for work!
Jessica C.
Tallahassee, FL
The brownies are actually good. I found myself eating them just for the taste which wasn't a good idea because the fiber really works. I would definitely recommend them to chocolate lovers who want to get on track.
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart