BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • How good it taste, can someone tell me?2 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Melina V.
I received this in my #BonitaVoxBox and I must say it was super tasty! Definitely will buy these the next time I'm at the super market for a snack on the go considering it's only 90 calories!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Awesome! I love these, they're easy to grab to take with you on the go or to work for a filling snack. I love how there are so many flavors and varieties I never get bored of them.
Megan D.
These brownies are delicious. I don't need to add extra fiber to my diet, but I continue to buy them because they are so healthy and yummy. They taste more genuine than other "healthy "dessert alternatives. I would recommend!
Katie B.
I looked for and tried so many different fiber snacks before I found these. They are so tasty, the perfect size and they give me just the right amount of fiber every day! I buy these in bulk from Sam's Club and they're just perfect.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Love these. Perfect for those times when you just NEED chocolate, but don't want to ruin your diet. They are the perfect size, and they taste pretty good too. They might be a little dry, but some milk will take care of that!
Maraya F.
Orlando, FL
This is a great quick snack for when your hungry at work but don't want to scarf down all the calories from a candy bar. It's so delicious and something you won't feel guilty about later 👍🏽
Veronica C.
I was skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised on how moist and delicious these were. It satisfied my sweet tooth and a plus was that it gave me some nutrients too. I would definitely buy these and recommend them
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I seriously live the taste of these they are so good and yummy i eat one everyday the chocolate melts in your mouth as soon as it hits it i seriously love it i received this in my #BonitaVoxBox
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm addicted to these! Not that I particularly need the extra fiber but just that they taste so yummy! My only complaint is they need to be bigger but my belly may not share the same appreciation for that haha
Elizabeth G.
Othello, WA
Better than expected, rich in flavor. Texture was on point and the softness was like a homemade brownie. Reminded me of when I was small and would eat a brownie fresh out of the oven! YUM!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart