BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
All I can say is that they are delicious and they will put a smile on your face, yum yum!!! A can have these as snacks and not feel to guilty since they are only 90 calories.
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
It's sooooo good. I love that it actually tastes good and is under 100 calories, but it's still a really small bar (but that's to be expected). I think that it's a good small sweet snack to have.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
Got these in the bonitavoxbox and they were bomb! I have gotten the mint ones before but I really liked these. And they totally fixed my chocolate fix! One is actually pretty satisfying too!
Melina V.
I received this in my #BonitaVoxBox and I must say it was super tasty! Definitely will buy these the next time I'm at the super market for a snack on the go considering it's only 90 calories!
Angela P.
Glendale, AZ
#bonitaVoxBox Recieved a yummy bar in the mail and let me tell you I can't believe it only had 90 calories. Definitely going to buy these for a one in a while dessert.
Diana V.
My absolute fave! They are SOOOO good & to only be 90 calories. It's insane. I love to have them as a sweet treat for when I'm dieting or just as a snack for everyday. They don't have a weird taste at all. They are so delicious
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Love these. Perfect for those times when you just NEED chocolate, but don't want to ruin your diet. They are the perfect size, and they taste pretty good too. They might be a little dry, but some milk will take care of that!
Ana P.
My bonita voxbox had a brownie inside for example to try. I personally love chocolate, so I loved it. It is 90 calories is great for a snack. Only thing I wish it would be a bigger quantity.
Dee V.
Fresno, ['', '', '']
Yes got my #BonitaVoxBox today in the mail and inside was various items including this chocolate treat. Mouth watering as i write this review. Wish it was a bit bigger.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These taste great and are my favorite dessert when I'm on my diet. They taste very similar to regular brownies and they exceeded my expectations. They're very reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart