BY FIBER ONE #5 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Satisfy your chocolate and fudge craving with a delicious 90 Calorie Brownie.

Ingredients :

Wheat Flour Bleached, Sugar, Chicory Root Extract, Chocolate Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Salt, Natural Flavor), Vegetable Oil (Canola, Palm, Palm Kernel), Fructose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sugarcane Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% or Less of Dried Egg Whites, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Milk, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean Gum.

Contains Wheat, Egg, Milk, Soy; May Contain Peanut, Walnut and Macadamia Ingredients.

• I been wanting to try this for a while, I never tried bef...3 Answers
  • Are these legitimately like eating a brownie?5 Answers
  • How good are these? Should I go buy some? 2 Answers
Fiber One 90 Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownie
  • "These are actually very yummy, it's nice and moist and always nice to satisfy the sweet tooth while getting a little nutrients." in 5 reviews
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very nice brownie to have when dieting. Low in calories, but high in flavor. Tastes amazing in almond milk, and is fairly inexpensive.Silk Almond Milk Vanilla Light 64oz Keep these things in stock for bad days. I would recommend it to other people.
Tania C.
Wellesley, MA
This brownies are really good, taste like a normal brownie and is only 90 calories! It's perfect when you are on a diet and want some chocolate! I always have a box in my kitchen and the kids loved it too!
Jazmine D.
I received this from influenster in my voxbox and honestly I wasn't expecting it to taste that great.. But I tried it anyway.. And it was actually good!.. Very soft and not overly sweet.. Great as a snack! And love that it's only 90 cal. So u don't have to feel guilty about eating it :)
Rebecca C.
I am in college and have no time in the morning sometimes to make myself breakfast. I take these on the go and eat them on the bus for breakfast. Super convenient and very tasty.
Kathy S.
I like trying to eat healthy and I try to avoid sweets. The fiber one brownies make me feel like I'm eating healthy and still get my sweet fix. I wish they were bigger for the same amount of calories though.
Yolinda O.
I tought that this brownie would taste different from the regular brownies but let me just say you can't tell the difference. Loved the chocolate fiber one! I am totally buying this product from now on!!
Haleigh M.
These are super great! Good chocolate taste. Decent price for a chocolate thing i guess. It does cost more than some other brands. They are supposed to be less calories though.
Kaitlin P.
Morrilton, AR
These brownies surprisingly taste good. When I first bought them, I didn't think they'd be as good as they are. My little brother, who is a very picky eater, will even eat them.
Priscilla G.
One of the few snacks that I have found that is both good for you and doesn't carry a large calorie count. I have the sweetest sweet tooth so to find something that satisfies me when I'm trying to lose weight is amazing.
Katelyn H.
Aubrey, TX
These are delicious! I know the word fiber can be scary, but they don't kick in that fast. I only eat one a day and I'm set. They're not expensive and I always buy them at Costco and get the value size!
Ana M.
Laredo, TX
Would you say this is too much chocolate?
Lark K.
Edwardsville, IL
Are these as good as the other brownies by Fiber One? I love all things coffee and haven't seen these in my area, but would like to know if they were worth trying.
Jenny C.
Fixing to start a diet so I'm curious, do these have any off or unusual tastes about them?
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
You like?
Meghan L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Be honest...does this taste like chocolate flavored cardboard?

Walmart